008: ☆minho☆

Minho leaned against the door. As suddenly the door smashed into him.

"Ouch," he screamed when Alisha came out, "Sorry," was all she said. Minho looked at her wet-curly blonde hair, which was up to her chest, at his T-shirt he gave her, at her wet shoulders, and his shorts, which were big for her.

She looks so pretty and sweet in my clothes-

He got interrupted by his thoughts when Alisha kicked him against his shinbone. "Could you stop this?"

He pulled his feet away and looked into her hazel eyes. Which were so calm-

"Good night shorty" he interrupted his thoughts. Don't fall in love with her!

He patted her head, shuck, what was that? He quickly walked away.

"Am I a dog to you" he heard her screaming at him, he was definitely drunk or something like that because what he just said was the end. "Golden retriever, if you want to know which one" he giggled.

At least it was true, she was funny, wild, sweet, and pretty, she had the character of a golden retriever.

~

He threw himself down on his bed, both arms wide open.

She was so pretty with her wet hair, in HIS clothes, he felt like he was her protector when he saw her wearing his clothes. But he also felt sorry for the way he is towards her, why is he so mean? She deserved the best and he couldn't be nice when she was around. Ugh, but he hates her and it should be that way!

He imminently wiped his thoughts away and tried to sleep but it was hard, hard not thinking about Alisha and him as a couple-

"NO!" he screamed, imminently he looked around if anyone was in his hut. But he can't just imagine him and Alisha as a couple, something needs to happen or else he will.... fall in love? Noo.

~
He woke up feeling strong and happy, he took his hair gel with him and walked over towards the bathroom. He should style his hair, eat, and run today, just like every day but these days were different since Alisha joined-

Not again!

He opened the bathroom door and went over to the mirrors. He opened his hair gel as he heard a sad sigh.

"Hello?"

"Is anyone here?" He got worried, there it was the sigh again, it came from the last shower cabine. He slowly came near the cabin and at three he quickly opened it.

His heart hurt, seeing Alisha scared and crying on the floor. She was sitting with her arms around her legs. Her eyes and nose were red from crying. Her shorts were wet too.

"What happened?" He immediately asked.

"Nothing" was all she said after she stood up. "Cmon, what's the matter, missed me"

"Could you just shut up" she annoyingly hissed. She pushed Minho to the side and walked away.

Minho pulled her hand and turned around.

"Shorty, I'm sorry, but what happened" he was really worried.

"You wanna know what happened? Fine. I just want to be a shucking runner but shucking Newt is against it" After that, she left.

Minho felt bad for her, did she cry because of it, was it that important to her? He should talk to Newt and try to help her. No, he was too mad to help her, he would tell Newt that she should become a runner so she would shucking die in the maze.

How could she just kick him, after all, he just tried to help her.

He went over to the mirrors and styled his hair, put on some deodorant, and got ready to run. He would run first and then talk to Newt, he needed to calm down.

I'm sorry for this short chapter, but you just should know the way Minho felt seeing her:)
Do you like short or long chapters???