022: A hard Week

(3rd Person)

The next Week Alisha distanced herself from the Gladers, they could only see her when she was going to run with Minho or when it was time to eat, even if she hardly ate anything.

Alisha only talked to Minho when they were running, She only talked to Newt when they would meet in the evenings, and only talked to Chuck when they were in their hut at night.

She spend her days in the weapon room, training how to use her gun. She got the gun from the box, a box came only for Alisha.

Two days ago she got this weird dream or memory, where she found out that she can use guns and can feel whenever someone bad is near. She didn't understand that, that's why she focused on her gun skills and she was really good at it.

She would never be the same Alisha before the fire, she became more distant, depressed, and colder. She was just training some skills when Minho showed up.

"Training again?" He asked. "I don't have anything better to do." She shot right into a can and it fell down.

"You're good at it."

"What do you want from me?" She shoot another one.

"I need to remind you that our new greenie is coming up in 9 days, so get out of your depression era and be the old, happy Alisha again, let him be welcome." Minho crossed his arms, which made the veins get bigger.

"She's dead." Another Shoot.

"Are we twelve or what?"

"One of us is." She shot and missed.

"You missed it."

"I know, the next one will meet you."

"Childish." Minho rolled his eyes.

"Listen if you're only here to gossip about me then leave or I'll kill you." She turned around pointing the gun at Minho. But he just smiled at her. "Do it, come on, ten points if you hit my head."

"Why aren't you doing it?" The grim on his face got even bigger.

"Just leave me alone." She turned around. "We all want to help you." Minho looked at her face, which was focused on the cans.

"I don't need help." She barely paid attention to him.

"We know that Dave scares you-" Alisha interrupted him. "What are you talking about? Dave, he's dead so not my problem anymore. And I'm not scared of him."

"If you think that's the reason why I'm like this then you are wrong. I am like this because I want to be like this, I like the vibe, I'm not a baby who needs to be saved, I can save myself." She hated it when the Gladers took care of her like she was a fragile vase.

"Don't lie to me, we all know it." Minho came closer to her, right behind her.

"Then you all are dumb for thinking that." Minho took the gun out of her hands and held it up.

"What are you doing? Give it back." She ordered but Minho's face just got a big grin.

"Are you deaf?" She was pissed at his action.

"What? Can't you fight without guns, what if you need to fight and there are no guns?" Minho still holds the gun up.

Alisha turned around and walked away, then she quickly turned back to Minho, ran towards him took a big jump, and got her weapon back.

A grin grew on her face. "Did you think this would stop me only because you are taller?"

"So it is true you only can fight with a gun." Minho ignored Alisha. She put the gun away. "Okay let's go, if I win you will let me alone."