039: WICKED follows us

I woke up by Thomas shaking me. "What is it?" I yawned. "Wake up, it's important."

"Just gimme a second." I stretched myself and climbed down my bed. Some boys were awake but not everyone, Frypan slept like a baby.

"Let me try this." I volunteered. "Fry wakey wakey or else the rice will burn."

Frypan shot up. "There you go."
"I've got to tell you something." Thomas started.

He was talking about how he met this boy Aris who showed him that they took Teresa into a room, Teresa was covered in a bag.

I didn't know if not believing him would be smart because I hadn't heard from Teresa in a long time.

"Let's talk about this later, now come on."

~

Same as yesterday, Janson started reading some names. "Alice. Barry."

"Walt. Edgar. Samantha."

"I wanna know what's through that door." Thomas said to himself, getting our attention.

"Now, we've been over this." Newt looked at Thomas. "You said they were covered up, so you don't know what you saw." Newt was right, maybe it was something else but Thomas could also be right.

"It could've been anything under there."

"I know exactly what I saw. They were bodies." Thomas reported.

"Aris said they bring in a new batch every night." He explained.

"Who the hell is Aris?" Minho questioned. "Did someone not listen to Thomas?" I joked.

Thomas pointed at the lonely boy, okay Thomas trusts a psycho.

"Well, I'm sold." Minho sarcastically rejoiced.

"And last but not least, David. Thank you for your attention. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Janson walked out of the room.

"Okay, until we know anything for certain, we should just keep our heads down and try not to draw any attention to ourselves, all right?" Newt suggested.

Of course, Thomas had to do the opposite, he slammed his hands at the table as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"What is he doing?" Newt tried to understand what Thomas was about to do.

"I think he's drawing attention to himself." Frypan commented. "Really? Wow, did you know that this is a table?" I knocked on the table. Frypan just rolled his eyes.

Thomas got stopped by the guards. He turned around just to turn back to the guards and tried to run through them. We stood up and ran towards the fighting Thomas. We pulled him back.

"Why won't you let me see her?" Thomas called.

"Control your friend!" One guard called back."What's happening here?" Janson ran in between Thomas and the guard.

"Thomas? I thought we could trust each other. You know we're all on the same team here." Janson assured.

"Are we?" Thomas questioned. Janson held eye contact with Thomas and then, "Get them to their bunks."