025: Day one Greenie

Tw⚠️: suizid thoughts + self harm. I'm not don't sexualize this! I'm sorry for everyone who goes through this. Remember you're loved.

I woke up with the worst feeling and ran over to the showers where I sat down and let out all my emotions. I couldn't hold it any more minute here. But I just should live with that. I hopped under the shower, hoping to wash away the tears.

My nose was still red from crying but I ignored it, I put on my running clothes and walked out towards the Gate, I didn't wait for Minho and just ran inside.

I was running for two hours already and didn't pay attention to where I was. I found a place where much Ivy was and I don't know why but suddenly my head filled with all the bad memories and it hurt as hell.

But there was one thought that made me forget the pain for a second, it all could end now and it would never hurt again.

I started climbing up the Ivy and I was pretty good at climbing, I fell when an Ivy broke, I was not high so it didn't hurt. I started testing out every Ivy and soon found a good one.

I climbed up but then someone took my waist and pulled me down, we both fell, and the boy- Minho was on top of me. He held himself up and looked into my face, he was so close that I could feel his breathing.

"What were you thinking!" He yelled. "Get off me-"

"No! Are you stupid, why would you do this!" I tried my best to find a good excuse. "I thought I could climb up and find an exit."

"Don't lie to me, I'm not dump." He wiped away a tear from my face. It couldn't get any better why should I start crying, not now.

"Never do that again." He took me into his arms and it was so warm in them which made me fall asleep but before I could fall asleep I shook up.

"I need to go, the Greenie will come up soon."

"I will bring you." He helped me up but I just punched him. "I can do it myself, don't need your help."

"Sure you can, but not today Shorty." He took my hand and started walking. I tried to pull my hand away but he just tightened his grip. "Ridiculous." I rolled my eyes and we started running back.

"See ya," Minho watched me walk out and then ran back into the maze. I made my way towards my hut when I saw the boys build up the bonfire for today.

I opened the door to my hut and sat down on a chair next to a table. I felt horrible. I was rethinking when Chuck ran over to me. "Are you sleeping? Don't you hear it?"

After he said that I indeed heard the familiar sound when it was time for the box to come up. I stood up put a smile on my face and walked out to the box where many boys stood. I saw Newt and walked over to him. "Is the box here?"

"No it will take some hours to come up, so don't worry."

Newt was right the box came up one hour later and Newt and Gally opened it. I couldn't see anything because the boys were in front of me but it didn't sound like there was a second girl.

Gally pulled the poor boy up and threw him onto the floor. It was a boy, taller than me for sure, he had brown hair and a blue shirt. His face was filled with fear as he looked at the boys laughing at him. I realized it was the boy from my memories, Tommy-Thomas. My face filled with anxiety and I stepped back. I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw.

He then stood up and started running away, he was pretty fast, my face lightened with a small smile when the boy tripped and fell, he for sure deserved it for showing me all those memories.