Trouble -gojo/nanami

"Before you leave for the day, come see me in my office," Kento Nanami's cold but even voice fills my ears from behind me.

I stiffen, yet I reflexively close the messenger browser already knowing it's too late.

Fuck.

He's seen the lewd messages about him that I've been sending to my work bestie.

Fuck.

I am going to be fired for sure.

Fuck! What the hell is the company CEO doing on this level of the building where all the plebs work, let alone behind my work station looking over my shoulder at my private messages!?

When I can no longer hear his footsteps, I collapse back into my chair.

I've fucked up really bad. I know. I should know better than to write those things using the company network, but I couldn't help myself. He looked so fucking good this morning. Hell, he looks damn good every day. How am I going to get through the rest of today though? There is no way. But even at this moment I can't help but think how much I want him. Who wouldn't?

Kento Nanami is the whole package.

Rich, sexy and even though he gives off major DILF vibes, I hear he's not actually as old as he appears. I guess when you're dealing in stocks in this economy the stress alone will take a few years off of your life.

At least I am good at my job and didn't fuck up on our latest client's investment. I am still only a junior, fresh out of uni but I have managed to impress my direct report, CFO Gojo so far. He's super nice, a bit of a larrikin, never taking himself too seriously. He knows how to have fun, but also when to knuckle down and get the job done. He's pretty good looking too, and he knows it.

I try my best to focus on work. Hell, maybe if I write a stellar report, Nanami will allow Gojo to write me a descent reference...

As if.

The next three hours fly by and, despite feeling queasy, a part of me is excited to be face-to-face with the handsome CEO very soon. However, I'm not wearing panties today and that has me feeling particularly perverse. I honestly didn't make that decision this morning because I am a slut. I mean I certainly have slutty tendencies. I've fapped in the restrooms on my breaks to Nanami more than once. Besides, a decent woman wouldn't be writing such explicit messages on company time and on company equipment. But the fabric of this pencil skirt is form-fitting and so unforgiving that even the lines of a G-string are visible underneath.

Then again, being panty-less and horny is what got me in this mess in the first place...

Not going to lie, my legs are shaking from the anxiety as I make my way to the elevators. The higher ups of the business are located on the top floor of the building, three levels above us paper pushers. There is no way I am taking the stairs and getting myself even more dishevelled.

The elevator quickly shoots up to the top floor and my heart is pounding with anticipation by the time the doors open.

I've only been to this level once prior to this - for my interview. But that had been in one of the boring board rooms. I wonder if the entire board of directors are going to be there tonight to hand down my sentence. I fucking hope not. Despite having been there before it had been several months ago and now the carpeted hallways with glass walls seemed completely foreign to me. Thank god there are directional signs on the wall so that I don't have to speak with the receptionist. I follow the silver plaques with CEO and arrows written on them, first down the main long hallway then to the left, almost tucked away.

It was eerily quiet. Nanami no doubt prefers it this way so that he can concentrate or not be disturbed when taking important phone calls and meetings.

When I get to the glass fortress that is the CEO's office, I can see him staring intently at his laptop. By this point my heart feels as though it could leap out if my chest if it weren't trapped inside my ribcage. I feel stupid, but I knock to make my presence known.