Acquainted -choso

"Yeah, no."

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean, NO. She's bad news, dude."

"How do you know?"

"Well, I don't. She just gives off the vibe that she'd break your heart or somethin'."

"How's that?"

"Well, she's out of your league, first of all. You're kinda awkward, and I can't tell if you're celibate or just can't get laid. That and she's pretty friendly with everyone."

"Shouldn't she be friendly?"

"Yeah, a little too friendly. A jealous motherfucker like you wouldn't stand a chance."

"She wouldn't be that way if she was in a relationship, right?"

Yuuji raised his eyebrow and threw his arms up.

"The world may never know. That is unless...you wanna know?"

Choso rolled his eyes, following Yuuji to class.

Little did Yuuji know Choso was already in love with you. As much as he'd try not to, he couldn't help but see you walking around campus.

Pretty face adorned with sparkly lipgloss, your hair always down, giving a slight view of your hoop earrings. You usually wore a little locket necklace, never telling anyone what was inside, sitting atop a pink shirt that your tits always looked great in. Then a miniskirt that, depending on the breeze that day, gave a sneak peek of your ass. Then, the heels you wear, except for the winter when you wore a cute pair of boots with leggings, he could practically see through them. It was tough when he was in class with you; you raised your hand to answer a question, a French manicure, and the clinking of your bangles that were practically ASMR for him. Then, there were your books that, when some random guy wasn't offering to hold them, pressed against your chest, making your breasts lift as you walked. Sometimes, you'd wear a perfume that smelled like cake; other days, vanilla, pretty hard to miss as you walked by. Then there was your skin, always glowing like you drank from the fountain of youth or something, legs smooth as you crossed them over one another or stood before the seminar to answer a question on the board. Sometimes, you had a pair of stockings or thigh highs that covered them, ending a little lower than where your skirt ended; god forbid you bent over, which you were careful never to do, usually asking someone to pick something up for you. You never touched a door either; sure, it was because every guy wanted to fuck you, running around like your puppies ready for a task; sometimes you gave them one, they'd run back to you with a lollipop or something like that, which you parted your lips so sexily to take in and suck.

It's not like he was paying attention or anything.

Now, Choso wasn't terrible at talking to girls, sometimes getting approached but a little too awkward to continue the conversation. Then again, he had the hots for you, so it was hard to look at anyone else. He'd got it in his mind that he'd talk to you one of these days. Maybe he'd ask you out on a date, but he wouldn't know how he'd react if you rejected him; in light of that, he never said anything to you, just an awkward look if you guys ever made eye contact, which you always gave him a confident one, followed by a wave. But all that was thrown out the window right now. He was too shocked that you were standing in front of him to hear what you'd said; your face had one of those optimistic looks, hands sitting on his desk in the library as your arms squished your tits together, leaning over a bit to look at him.

"Hello, earth to Choso, you there?"

"Sorry, could you repeat that?"

Your skirt sat particularly short on your hips today, your belly button ring gleaming with a little heart at the end, but his eyes drifted to your waistline, a little bit of a pink fabric peeking ever so slightly out the top of your denim-