Thats my girl -gojo

"Later, Yuji. Tell Sukuna I said, Fuck You." You laughed as the teen grinned before groaning.

"He said gladly." You shivered, uncomfortable.

"Only in his dreams. Anyway! See you tomorrow." You watched as he left Gojo had some very... unique students.

"There's the beauty I wanted to see!" You rolled your eyes, turning to meet a grinning Gojo. His face was light and friendly, but the energy was familiar. This on-and-off thing with him was fun, but it did leave you wanting more. You wanted something more intimate than just sex.

"Of course I am. You're lucky I can train Yuji while you're off being... busy?" He tossed his arm over your shoulder lazily.

"We'll just call it that. What did you need?" His voice lowered as he whispered near your ear.

"I think you know what I wanted to see you for." He teased, and you scowled.

"I'm not a hole you can fuck when you're horny, Satoru. I'm a person with feelings that you're currently muddying." He nodded.

"Fair point, but I don't see you like that. Besides, I wanted to talk to you about all this... business between us. Privately?" You shrugged his arms off of your shoulder.

"Fine. My place?" He grinned.

"Sounds like a great idea. Hold onto me, My dear!" He scooped you up without warning; instantly, you were home. Nausea settled after a few moments of standing in your doorway.

"I told you not to do that again. Last time I was nauseous for hours." You complained, looking up, but the rest of your complaint was lost as you saw his beautiful blue eyes. They captivated you every time you were graced with the chance to see them.

"Do you trust me?" His words were soft and low you nodded. Suddenly, you could no longer see him.

"Then trust me tonight." The blindfold he would usually wear was now around your eyes. You held your hand out and waited for him to take it. Waiting for him to guide you tonight.

"I went to find you because I want to take things tonight nice and slow. Show you how much I appreciate you... Show you how much you mean to me." His hand firmly held onto yours. Secure and safe. You relented. He knew just how to fuck with your emotions like this.

"I'm not trying to fuck with you. I swear it. Just..." You felt his hot breath on your neck and cheek now.

"Let me prove it to you tonight?"

"Okay. Prove it to me." You whispered, letting him lead you around your home. You didn't know where this night was going, but you'd put your trust in him. Foolish? Perhaps, but you'd deal with the consequences of this decision later.

"You look so deliciously helpless in front of me right now... It would be a shame," His hands traveled down your sides and under your shirt.

"Ah!" You hissed as his fingers touched your skin.

"You're hands are freezing!" You heard him laughing.

"You fucking jerk." You grumbled and went for the blindfold, only to have his hands stop you.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you take that off." Before you could protest, he kissed you. It was quick and left you wanting more.

"Aw, do you want more?" He teased, and you nodded. Honesty could get you more of what you wanted from him.

"Really? Hm," His breath tickled your cheek again before he kissed along your neck. He was searching for that sweet spot that made you moan his name. When his name bubbled from your throat, he smirked against your skin. The sound alone made his cock rock hard. That sweet, delicate voice, calling out to him like this.