00:00 -nanami

00:00 - i need that late night loving

Rolling over to each side of your bed, head completely clouded over wanton thoughts- images of violet and red lights kept wavering inside your mind, the restlessness of your mind was all due to one factor- him.

It was undoubtedly that you missed him, the man with strong willed principles. The man who's hair had comparable hue of the glistening sunrise, Nanami Kento. Having to date him was much of a challenge as though you were the only one adjusting to your relationship. A busybody like him was never your ideal, thus, you decided to end your connection over the phone a week ago.

But now, here you are, helplessly imagining his hands caressing every part of your body. The warmth of his touch and lips kept reminding you that breaking it off with him was a mistake. You missed his grip on your chin as both of you stare into each others' eyes before he thrusts inside you.

"Fucking hell Nanami!" You groaned, slapping both your cheeks to disregard and forget those steamy nights you both shared together. Looking back to those erotic moments you can't help but turn your laptop on, impetuously pressing the keyboard.

As soon as Nanami's face appeared on screen you can't help but but your lower lip. His contact information on screen tempted you to text him, to call and hear his voice, to beg for his presence beside you.

"This is so fucking frustrating!" You moaned while you banged your head to your laptop's board.

You turnt to your side and saw your reflection on the mirror, flashbacks from the times wherein you'd casually take provocative mirror selfies to Nanami made you chuckle.

"I guess I'm such a naughty girl, huh Nanami..." You whispered while your fingertips made its way to the zipper and hem of your cotton shorts. "... I miss being naughty for you."

Once your bottoms were out of the way you sequentially disregarded your black underwear. Your left hand made its way to the tension between your thighs as your right hand made a few clicks on your laptop.

Provoking him sounds fun. You thought to yourself as you waited for Nanami to answer your call.

If he doesn't pick up then I guess I'll suffer on my own. After about approximately 10 seconds ringing the other line picks up signaling that Nanami accepted your call.

"Anything you need?" His voice sounded sleepy and raspy which made you more turned on. Your left hand gripper on your inner thigh, restraining yourself from the urge to proceed on pleasuring yourself.

"Just wanted to ask if you're busy at the moment?" You asked, tone completely different as you're already in the mood.

A heavy breathe escaped from Nanami's lips as he leaned his head to the backrest of his chair, your sensually deep voice was enough for him to get hard and he did not like it one bit. He still had piles of papers to finish for work yet he stopped on his pace just to hear you.

"Because?" He asked, fingers tapping on the back of his phone as he waited for your reply.

A smirk ghosted on your lips as you made your voice more erotic. "I touch myself just thinking about you..." You groaned as the thought of him watching you pleasuring yourself came across your mind.

"Mm, is that so?" Nanami fished out his cigar from his jacket's pocket before putting one stick on his lips.

"You still think of me, princess?" He ignited his lighter to the end of this cigar, inhaling an amount of it before puffing it out.

"I don't want to..." You started "... but the way your hands grip on my waist just keep rampaging on my mind, you know."

Nanami inhaled on his cigar, exhaling it out again before staring at his clock. "So what are you going to do about it?" He asked, his voice deeper than usual as he loosen his toe with his two dominant fingers.