And they were roomates -toji

"H-harder please go harder" you moaned, tossing your head back into your pillows. The vibrator buzzing inside as you fantasized your roommate in it's place instead your cheeks burned with embarrassment at your desperation. Right when you were about to finish you heard the jangling of keys and shoes being kicked off hitting the floorboards, instantly turning off your toy and tossing it to the side. You hear heavy footsteps, you think they are walking past but then your door swung right open. There stood your roommate. Luckily you were under the covers and now clothed again after pulling your pants on. A mistake was not having enough time to put your vibrator back in your nightstand. There the man stood, his black t-shirt couldn't have been tighter as he hung in the doorway. His face was wearing that grin you always hated but the curve of his lip showcased the scar so beautifully.

"Toji what the fuck, knock!" you scolded. "No" he bluntly said before walking into your room and plopping onto your bed, he was dangerously close to your toy and you hoped he wouldn't somehow trigger it on somehow. "Why should I knock if you are alone all the time y/n?"

-

Toji knew that most of your nights you spent alone and knocking wasn't really needed. Nor did you ever ask him to knock before so he knew something was up. He didn't need to worry about his innocent roommate sleeping around and inviting random men into his house. Laying his head into his hand he stared at you squinting his eyes at you although he had a few drinks in him he knew his mind wasn't playing tricks on him. Being an experienced man he knew that smell well, you were turned on, just what were you doing before he got home. He smirked at the thought before chuckling to himself

All those nights he'd lay in his bed, cock in hand pumping his fist furiously imagining it was your hand instead of his rough calloused palm. Lusting over what your moans would sound like if they were caused by him instead of your damn vibrator. Why wouldn't you just ask him to fuck you he'd think to himself almost making him want to ge out of bed and angerly pound on your door and ask why. Show you what you'd sound like with him between your thighs instead.

He was sobering up but knew he could play the part of being more tipsy to see what you would say to his request. Every other time he attempted to hit on you or get you to fuck him you'd brush him off but now that you were horny would you reject him now? If you rejected him then he could pretend the next day nothing happened. Of course his ego would be a bit bruised but nothing a night out couldn't fix.

-

"Y/nnn" he dragged out your name while he laid on his side. He finally caught on to your eye movements shifting from him to a spot on your bed that his arm was getting close to. "Seems like it wasn't a successful night" you said trying to grab his attention. Whenever Toji would go out drinking with his friends he'd always come back bragging about fucking some chick before he left the bar but little did you know he was bluffing. Ever since you moved in he cut that shit out, he knew one way or another you two would hit it off and maybe have some fun together if that's what you wanted or that he'd make you his if that's what you desired.

"I just want to be between your thighs y/n."

Your eyes shot open wide at what you just heard, sitting up straighter in bed you went to speak but he interrupted you.

"This thing couldn't please you now could it" his large hand grabbed the toy on top of the covers before his thumb switched it on. Your face felt like it was burning as your mattress vibrated. You felt like your body couldn't move as he switched it up a notch making it vibrate on the highest setting "is this the setting you use when you think of me y/n? You look so cute when you blush, why are you embarrassed? You don't think I hear you late at night with my name on your tongue? You know all you had to do was ask." There it was that grin again but this time his eyes were half lidded, pupils blown black like he was eyeing his prey ready to jump you.