Playtime! -mahito

"If I find him first I'll kill him, if you find him first we can release Sukuna!" Mahito exclaims "there's no need to go looking for him gojo is here..."Jugo begins to reason but Mahito is off and running through a the train station with a cheery giggle. A moment later I manage to catch up to him, trailing just behind him he turns to glance at me but I lunge and tackle him to the ground. Laying beneath me while I move to straddle him. He looks up at me with confused amusement. "Oh? Did you wanna play too?" He muses.
"I always wanna play with you Mahito" I reply gently grinding my hips down against his. His face breaks out into a huge grin as he sits up grabbing my waist to hold me in place, speaking face to face with me. "Your so cute when you act desperate but im in the middle of a different game right now and If you want to be in my team-"
"Im not on your team. I want Choso to win." I reply matter of fact.
He falls silent, his grin replaced with a pout. "That's disappointing, I thought I was your favorite." His fingers trace light patterns in my sides as I lean in closer so our lips are nearly touching. "You are my favorite." I confirm pressing our lips together. Mahito returns my kiss, shoving his tongue past my lips and groaning into my mouth. His tongue pushes past mine aggressively, stretching and slithering its way down my throat. I move to push away from him as my eyes water and I begin to gag but strong textured limbs entrap my body locking me in place. The soft feather like touches I was receiving from his human like fingertips have transformed into a mighty grip from twin tenticals twisted around my torso trailing up my neck. He pulls away to grin up at me, long stretched out tongue still down my throat as his newly transformed limbs tilt my head to meet his gaze. I continue to gag and struggle until he slowly begins to shrink and slide his tongue back into his mouth keeping eye contact and lightly laughing to himself as his tentacle covers my mouth

His laugh is so cute

"So I'm your favorite but you still want Choso to win?" He questions tilting his head to the side. Unable to speak I nod un response. "Seems pretty dangerous for you to crawl in my lap after hindering the game I suggested. Why do you care who wins? Why not just join in the fun?" I try to mutter a response but his tentacles remain locked around my face and my words come out as a strained whimper as I attempt to grind down against his lap again.

Before I can process what's happening his tentacles unwind from my body, twirling me off his lap and tossing me to the station floor. I try to lift myself from the ground but I feel his weight against my back pushing my chest to the ground and his hands are everywhere.

An authoritative grip on my hips pulling my ass up and against his pelvis,

2

A forceful press of my arms into the ground beside me,

4

An iron grip around my throat,

5

A firm yank of my hair, pressing his face close to my ear.

6

"You don't care about letting Choso win. You're just jealous I was playing something other than you."
He has 6 arms now.

"I don't have to be jealous." I rasp out. "I thought I was tour favorite, play with me instead." I taunt wiggling my body against him. He responds with light laughter
"You are my favorite." He mirrors our exchange from earlier. "Its so flattering when you act so desperate! I Guess I can make time to play with my favorite toy, I'll just have to make you come quick so I can go kill yuuji!" The hands on my hips briefly release to push my pants down my thighs to bunch up at my knees and I push back against him again yearning for friction. "I doubt it'll take long with how needy you're being." He mocks quietly in my ear. Hands trail up the back of my thighs and stop at my sopping cunt. He uses his thumbs to pull the lips apart before the one slides thru the exposed folds to feel my wetness. "I love how wet you get for me. Does it excite you to be at my mercy?" His grip on my throat tightens slightly while his thumb continues to stroke between my folds, occasionally brushing against my clit spiraling me into a panting mewling mess. "My pretty pet makes such pretty noises." He sing songs in my ear before pushing two of his long slender fingers inside of me causing me to cry out. "O-oh fuck Mahito!" The hand around my throat snakes up to grip my jaw, locking me in place against the hand still gripping my hair. His firm wet tounge elongates past his lips wrapping its way around my face and thrusting into my mouth sliding lewdly against my tounge before retreating to repeat the same motion over and over again. Using the firm muscle to sensually fuck my open mouth. My eyes roll back and I'm moaning out incoherent syllables at the combined pleasure Mahito is blessing me with. The slow rough thrust of his fingers is perfectly in time with his tongue. He revels in abusing that special spot inside me while drool drips down my chin and wetness soaks his hand and runs down onto my thighs. I can feel his open mouthed grin against my face, clearly amused by how powerless I am beneath him. I barely notice the hand spreading my lower lips abandon me to start pushing down his own clothing. His tounge retreats and I wine shamelessly as he mutters "It's so fun when you act so corrupted!" He swiftly removes his fingers from my sopping cunt causing me to gasp out at the sudden loss. "No! what are you-" I begin but I'm cut off with my own gasp as I am again being swiftly repositioned. Maintaining his incredible dominance of my body he shifts back to sit on the subway floor manhandling me into his lap and impaling me on his thick monstruos cock. The sudden intrusion is unexpected and exhilarating. His hardened girth bullying it's way past my entrance into my soaked heat. His impressive strength continues to manhandle me into this new position. He pulls my arms behind my back and restrains them there with an unbreakable hold, his other 4 latch on around my waist and hips to batter me over his cock.
"Ah! Mahito!" I cry out.
The deep glide of his ridged misshapen cock sends sparks through my body. Mahitos grasp has complete control of my body using me like a tool for his pleasure sliding up and down from the base of his shaft to the tip and then back. I do my best to kick my pants the rest of the way off my body so I can better spread my legs for him. "Oh fuck I love it when you squirm!" He rasps pressing his face into the back of my neck, "all you can do is squirm and cry while I use you to stroke my cock."
"Ah fuck! Please harder!" I sob tears of delicious pleasure blurring my vision.
He cackles loudly "so instatable!"
He bounces my body aggressively over his length. Each stroke more pleasurable than the last until there isn't a coherent thought left in my head. Every ridge of his cock deliciously abusing my inner walls. All I can focus on is the erotic wet sounds of our bodies repeatedly colliding and the intense burning pleasure throughout my body. One of his hands release its clutch on my hips and snakes around to the front of my body to play with my clit. My whole being jerks and tenses and then I'm seeing stars, hot liquid comes squirting out of me with a wanton moan. My orgasm hits me like a freight train, powerless in his hold as I twist and gasp spraying him and the subway floor with my release until my body goes limp against him. He continues to drag me over his cock like a masturbation toy until a few final hard thrusts in a row tell me he's reached is own peak. I can tell he's speaking to me but my brain is too fucked out to actually grasp the words. Still keeping me anchored to his lap he releases my arms and pulls my limp body back against his chest in a weirdly comforting embrace. "I knew you wouldn't last long! Did I play with you to hard?" He teases, pressing his face against my neck and shoulder. I lean back and tilt my head back against his soft hair. "No Mahito it was good thank you." I murmur dreamily in response.
"Your welcome!"
The front of my body abruptly slams against the stony subway floor as Mahito shoves my off his lap without warning. Redressing and transforming back into his more human figure before taking off again down the subway. "Welp I'm off to kill Sukuna vessel! Let's play more later!"