Both -gojo/nanami

"Oh, don't mind me guys," Gojo chuckles as he enters the living room again.

You flinch, quickly pulling away from Nanami. You turn your head just to find Gojo standing in the doorframe, his eyes fixed on you two. A wine bottle dangles in one hand, the other is occupied with three glasses to match. A smug smirk lies on his face, that's the first thing you notice. The second thing is his eyes; how they glide down your body, before resting on your ass.

You gulp, practically feeling their burn on you as Nanami gently squeezes your hips. You move quickly, sitting back down on the couch next to him. Your face grows hot; you're embarrassed that Gojo found the two of you in such a compromising position. You really didn't expect him to return that soon.

"I'm sorry," Nanami mumbles, his cheeks flushed and blonde hair disheveled.

"No need to apologize, Nanami," Gojo mutters. His eyes flicker between you both before they fix on you. "I couldn't keep my hands off her either...," he mumbles, jokingly.

Your breath catches in your throat as you gaze into his piercing blue eyes. You avert your gaze, looking at your boyfriend seated next to you. You watch his side profile, noticing the slight furrow of his eyebrows.

You only laugh embarrassedly at Gojo's suggestive comment. Gojo only smiles back at Nanami smugly, before he comes closer, putting the glasses onto the couch table and proceeding to pour the wine.

You can't help but watch him while doing so, noticing how the glasses look so tiny in his large hands. His hands are so big, his fingers long and slender. You avert your gaze, trying to stop your thoughts from wandering in the wrong direction, a direction where Gojo's hands are occupied with other things than wine...

Maybe you shouldn't drink any more alcohol. Since you've attended Gojo's little dinner party, with some of their colleagues, you've had a few drinks. Nanami is a good drinker, holding his liquor far better than you.

The alcohol cursing through your veins is clearly obscuring your head, making you think about your boyfriend's colleague in such a way. Although you should know better you clink glasses, resuming drinking.

The cold wine runs down your throat, the sweet taste spreading on your tongue as you hope that this will stop your wandering thoughts. You both thank Gojo for the nice evening, and for the party, he hosted.

But after Gojo's comment, the air has changed. You feel all hot at the realization, sipping on your wine, pretending you don't notice. But you do. The increasing tension between you and him is tangible.

You resume talking about harmless things and after a few minutes you think yourself safe, maybe you've just imagined the attraction between you both.

"I'll be right back," Nanami announces, pressing a soft kiss onto your lips before he retreats to the bathroom.

You hum, taking another sip of your wine as you watch your boyfriend's retreating figure. Your fingers play with the glass, your heartbeat accelerating now that you're left alone with Gojo.

You don't notice his eyes trailing over you, as he moves a little closer to you.

"What kind of things have you and Nanami tried in the bedroom?" He asks suddenly.

You choke on your wine, coughing as he chuckles quietly, his large hand hitting your back as you try to gather your bearings.

You whip your head around, taking in the shit-eating grin on his face.

"I- What?" You ask flabbergasted. Did he really just say that? You know Gojo is unpredictable but this is really... a lot.

He chuckles, his voice dropping lower "I'm sorry. Was that too forward? I'm just curious."