Sorcer killer -toji

While you were not a sorcerer, you were aware of their existence as a cursed weapons dealer. Because of your occupation, spending time clubbing and going to pubs to meet clients was not out of the ordinary. There was one man that you had been admiring from afar after realizing he occasionally went to the same bars as you. That man was Toji Fushiguro, the sorcerer killer.

Tonight you were out at one of your regular places; you were clubbing for fun and not for a deal. Sitting at the bar you tapped your long, sharp nails on the counter- the other hand covering your beverage. Your drink was a dark liquor that you had been slowly sipping throughout the night. The dark lit club combined with its loud music had begun to soothe you. You angled yourself towards the door for some light people watching. People came and went, nobody was that interesting- until your favorite fascination entered the room.

Toji Fushiguro stopped for a second in the doorway, scanning his surroundings before entering. Your gaze held on his defined body peeking from underneath his black shirt. He also sported some casual, but classy, black slacks. His attention suddenly shifted in your direction; you had been admiring him for too long. The second you realized that he noticed your presence- you nonchalantly began to advance towards the Ladies' restroom.

Your speed quickened when you believed you were out of his sight. Yes, Toji was nice on the eyes; from afar, but he was deadly up close. You cursed at yourself for forgetting that you were also infamous in the sorcery world. Of course Toji would recognize you, after practically staring at him dead in the eyes. Borderline sprinting into the restroom hallway, your eyes adjusted to a tall figure leaning against the wall. Quickly deciding that the best thing to do was to pretend to ignore him, you feigned drunkenness and faked stumbling past him; through to the restroom.

Immediately, two large hands stabilized your fake wobble. Toji loomed over your figure, his chest barely grazing your back. You stood frozen, as if he was a grizzly bear and you were playing dead. His voice was low when it entered your head.
"Where are you off to in such a hurry, little weapons-dealer?" You mentally cursed, thinking of a response.

"Well, Sorcerer Killer, I was clearly off to the bathroom." Your infamous sarcastic tone slipped, "Did you need something?" Now you had really dug yourself into a hole. Toji's response surprised you, he released his grip on your hips.

"I'll find you later." Toji said, heading back to the bar.

It took a second to process what had just happened. Toji Fushiguro had let you go. Calmly entering the bathroom you examined yourself in the mirror. Your dress suited your figure perfectly. It was the right length for your legs, the simple shape of it was sexy, but you exude elegance. Your hair was swept above your shoulders so that it wouldn't get ruined in the club. The makeup on your eyes was still pristine. Taking a deep breath, you decided to head back out into the bar. A drunk girl complimented your shoes from inside a stall as you walked out.

You needed another drink.

Toji sat at the bar and you breezed past him. You asked for whiskey on the rocks. The cool liquor both burned and cooled your throat. Sipping on it about four stools away from Toji, you did everything in your power to ignore his presence. This was your second drink of the night, it had placed you at the perfect amount of tipsy. You were aware of your surroundings, but a light buzz filled your system. The devil on your shoulder told you to get on the dance floor. The tipsiness allowed you to disregard Toji. Your hips swayed to the music in a seductive fashion. A random, but attractive enough man was pressing against you. Finally you were really enjoying yourself. A burning sensation spread across your forehead; you looked up to see Toji staring at you.

His eyes devoured your movements as he swirled his glass. Your eyes locked into his, continuing to dance with the man behind you. Toji's eyebrows raised and he got up and left your line of vision. You had begun to sober up, getting bored of dancing- it was almost time to leave. You always walked home after clubbing. This city was full of bars and pubs, and your apartment was within walking distance. Checking your phone, it was only 1am, nonetheless you had been here for about three hours already.