12:45 am -geto

"I knew ever since I first saw you that you would be in my life. I didn't know if you were gonna be for the good of me or fuck it up." He speaks leaving open mouth kisses across your neck. "But I finally get to have you." Geto whispers next to your ear tilting your head up to look at him.

A shiver runs down your spine at his words and you can't bring yourself to look directly at him. You try focusing on anything else around him but it's hard. He's not letting your face go. Making you look at him as he stands to his full height.

"Nuh-uh" he says as a smile spreads on his face.

Dragging his hands down the sides of your body you feel his large hands cup your ass and he squeezes you hard.

The little squeal you let out makes him chuckle.

"Cute, you're absolutely adorable. No wonder every person you meet can't help but want you. But you're mine . Right?" Bringing his face down to your neck you feel his warm breath against your skin "Right?"

You can't seem to find your voice to give him an answer and you just nod your head up and down for him. The feeling of his finger tips running at the sides of your thighs bringing your dress up with his movements have you whimpering his name softly. At that you feel his lips against your neck once again, sucking harsher, leaving an angry red mark behind.

"I'm leaving this behind and more. Tell your little friend you're taken before I go and handle it myself for real this time. And I will not be nice about it, you're not gonna be there. Do I make myself clear?" He says in a serious tone. Giving you a kiss on your forehead. "I asked you a question"

Knowing he's growing impatient you're able to stutter out "Y-yes - I'll t-talk to him." His words should cause some concern but you can't ignore the way they ignite something in you; and you just want more .

"That's my good girl." His left hand rests on your right cheek and you lean into it, while his right hand grabs your panties waistband and gently pulls it towards him letting it go so it snaps back against your skin.

Inhaling sharply you can't help the small moan that escapes you. Leaving a trail of small pecks against your skin he finally makes his way towards your lips. At first it's slow, timid even, with everything that happened just seconds before. The years of pinning one after the other finally making its way to the surface. You feel his hands on your hips, his fingers are digging hard against your skin but you can't bring yourself to say anything. Bringing your hands up to rest on his shoulders you bunch his shirt under your fingertips pulling him closer to you. He's using his body to pin you against his door.

A small part of you is relieved he waited until you two were alone in the safety of his apartment to do this. All because your poor coworker was just trying to be friendly at the office party. Maybe it was obvious that he had a small crush on you, maybe you wanted this to happen, just maybe you wished a bit hard for this just to see Geto's reaction. If looks could kill your coworker would already be six feet under with the glares Geto was sending his way. His last straw was seeing how much he tried touching you. Every time he passed by you his hand was on you, be it on your arm, shoulder, back, fine. The moment everyone wanted to take a group picture he saw how he put his hand around your waist; big smile adorning his face hugging you close to him. That was his breaking point. The raven haired man didn't even let them take a second picture. Immediately going to you, and grabbing you by your arm as gently as he could, trying to not let his anger seep through his voice

"Hey, it's getting late, we should go." Voice controlled, no trace of annoyance tainting him.

"Oh, I can take her if you need to leave." Of course the asshole wants you to stay longer. " It's not that late, she's fine with me."