New years eve -geto

Dim lit room filled with people from all walks of life, dressed elegantly in rich tones. Music echoing around the tall walls decorated with extravagant objects of red and green shades.

You took in all of it as you were sipping your glass of your favorite alcohol, relishing in the festive atmosphere. Feeling content that you are currently present at such a place, as you couldn't recall the last time that you have been to such a gathering, due to obvious tight nit conditions of the pandemic.

So your excitement as your loving husband, Geto, revealing about the new year's party that the hospital he worked at will be throwing, while the both were relaxing on the spacious living room's couch,was quite understandable. Even more when he also mentioned how he would participate in a speech as the head of General Surgery. Despite him telling you this news 3 weeks prior to the actual event, you dug through your walk in closet to find anything appropriate to wear.

You not finding anything led to you having a shopping spree, buying everything and more than necessary for this party

And that led to you now wearing a mini red velvet dress, the shade matching with your husband's red tie, contrasting with his full black attire of black button up and slacks and newly polished Bally shoes, his raven hair neatly tied up in a bun. Meanwhile you completed your look with black stilettos, and an expensive diamond jewelry set, that was gifted as a birthday gift by Suguru not long ago.

You briefly recall how many heads turned when you and Geto entered the room, as he led you with his hand on your waist to your reserved seat.

You would be lying if you claimed that the brief attention didn't boost your pride.

It had been 3 hours since the event began and the night was going very well, the highlight of it being Geto's speech, as you felt proud for everything he has accomplished in such a high demanding field. However for the past 20 minutes or so, you couldn't help but notice his odd behavior. He sat back on his chair after giving his speech, and hasn't moved since, seeming visibly tense.

You were concerned for what was going on,so you did approach initially, asking if maybe you two should head home, however he declined and said that he was fine. But after some time, you knew that it was a lie. So you wanted to approach him again.

But it seemed that he beat you to it, as he approached you instead while you were busying yourself by conversing with some of the attendees. You noticed his presence, so you didn't flinch when he wrapped an arm around your waist and gave a quick innocent peck on your neck. But what did make you let out a quiet gasp, was when you felt his erection pressed into your ass as he pulled you closer to him.

You gave a quick once-over to the other people, praying that no one heard you. Seeing that they were too engrossed in their own conversation, you turned to look up at him. But he was already staring down at you as you held eye contact, his gaze clouded with lust, sending light chills down your spine. He leaned down to your ear to whisper "can you help me, please?" you quickly nodded. He then quickly leaned back up to briefly excuse the both of you before literally dragging you out of the main room and into the men's bathroom, which despite being one, was quite fancy and clean. Thank god no one was in there, you thought as he locked the both of you in one of the stalls.

"Suguru wh-" you were cut off by his lips as he enveloped you in a hungry kiss, his hands having a mind of its own as he caressed and groped each curve of your body, as you threw your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. After what felt like ages you broke the kiss that left you breathless, as he started to press open mouthed kisses on your neck to your collarbones, your chest rising and falling rapidly as the both of you were out of breath already. "M'sorry you just looked so fucking gorgeous i-" he mumbled against your neck as he started nibbling on it "i couldn't help myself" He hurriedly spoke as he already started to hitch up the hem of your dress to your upper thighs. It was clear that he was rushing to fuck you senseless already.