A challenge -gojo

You had forgotten that Gojo was a lightweight.

It had become evident when he was tipsy after just one drink. Swaying back and forth, his inhibition was definitely lower compared to his usual state. At this point, you were taking shots to try to get on the same level as him. There's no way he pre-gamed before, you had thought. He's really just like this.

You weren't sure why you had accepted the invitation to come over to the sorcerer's place. He invited you over for drinks and a movie, and you weren't sure how to say no to your coworker.

"All of the girls love Gojo Satoru," he hummed, as his phone rang for the fourth time since he had arrived. He paid the Netflix loading screen no attention- and instead seemed entranced by his phone. It annoyed you to no end.

"Oh really? And why is that?" You asked, giving in to the obvious bait that he had set up for you.

"Why?" He responded, looking over his dark sunglasses, making sure that his eyes met yours. "Because- I am a fucking God."

You scoffed at his response. He returned his gaze to his phone as you shifted uncomfortably.

"Yeah, right," you had said. "I need another drink."

You stood, leaving the couch for his kitchen, looking for any bottle to catch your eye.

"Do you doubt me?" He asked in a rather playful tone.

"Hmm? No, Gojo, I don't doubt you. I'm sure all of the girls are drooling over the famous Gojo Satoru." You mocked him a little bit, pouring yourself out a rather large shot of vodka.

You didn't notice his presence behind you. How had he gotten there that quick? You took the shot, spinning around to face the sorcerer and smirk.

"Don't play around with me, Y/N, or I'll show you just what I mean," He warned. He had a rather sadistic grin on his face. You gulped, hoping he didn't notice the fear that you displayed as you walked back into the living room, Gojo a mere footstep behind you.

"Yeah, Gojo. I'm sure. You're a special-grade jujutsu sorcerer, so I'm sure your stamina is crazy good. Or is it that you're just kinky?" You weren't sure where you had the bravery to say what you said next. "I'm sure you don't even know how to please a woman. I could probably outlast you in more ways than one. Don't forget that I'm also a special-grade. You're likely no match for me." An empty threat. You can honestly say you weren't expecting what came next.

"Is that so?" In a second he had you pinned to the ground, a tight grasp around your wrists. You gasped out, struggling under his strong grip. His sunglasses were off, a dark look in his eyes that you had never seen before. "You should think twice before you challenge me, Y/N. I am stronger. You seem to forget, I am a God." His face got closer to yours, his breath a whisper against your neck. "I'll give you one last chance, and we can forget this ever happened. You just have to say 'I'm sorry, Gojo sir, for ever doubting your abilities. I understand why you drive girls crazy and that you give the most amazing, mind-boggling, leg-shaking sex ever. I'm no match for you, and I'm weak.' Say it, Y/N, or you will regret it. That is a promise." His gaze bore into yours and he was silent, waiting for your response.

Your gaze did not leave his when you replied, "Bring it on."

His hand was in your hair in seconds, a tight grasp as he yanked you onto your feet. You yelped out in pain and his hand was around your throat as he backed you into his wall, hard.

"You're really going to regret challenging me, Y/N." He said. "I will not go easy on you, and I will not pity you. You will not be able to take me." His grip tightened around your neck, hard enough to bruise but controlled enough not to constrict your airway. He brought two fingers up to your mouth and you instinctively opened, and his fingers made their way down your throat. You teared up slightly, trying not to gag on his fingers. "Do you understand?"