16

It was decided that until the palace of Varnavrat wasn't completely build the Pandavas and their mother would be residing in Vrishabhanu dulari's bhavan.

"So this is why you left earlier than us hmm? Dasi Brihannala?" Bheem said enjoying the embarrassment his younger brother was going through standing in the center of the room in the disguise of Brihannala as his brothers and mother barely contained their laughter.

"It was a task from Madhav. I couldn't possibly say no to it." Arjuna said hiding his red and embarrassed face with his chunri. 

"Look mata! This daughter of yours has even learned some womanly manners fitting for a beautiful woman of her status. Look how she's hiding her face with her chunri." Nakul said.

"I will throw this at you!" Arjuna said picking up a vase. "Ayee! Dasi! Rajkumar hain hum, thoda tamezz se byawahar karo." Nakul said laughing and Arjuna approached him with a vase to him him making him back away.

"Jo bhi ho. I really enjoyed the dinner here but the makhan mishri stole my heart. No wonder why Vasudev went to every house to steal them during his childhood." Bheem said. "Subhadra had spoken the truth. Nothing can match the beauty and serenity of Vrindavan. My heart feels at peace here." Yudhistir commented.

"You said the truth as always jyesth. Oh to be Vasudev who played his childhood here in thise beautiful Vrindavan while eating mishri makhan, Shrikhand and what not made by the gopikas here." Bheem said.

"This reminds me, here bhrata Arjun." Shahadev said giving him a patra. "What is this, Shahadev?" Arjuna asked taking the patra while Nakul complained to their mother about the outrageous behavior of a dasi to hit a handsome rajkumar like him making Kunti shake her head laughing.

"A patra from Vasudev. He had told us to give it to you right after we met." Shahadev said. "Madhav came for a visit?" Arjuna asked a little sad that he wasn't there to greet his Madhav when he had come to visit.

"Yes, he was the one who told us to take rest in Vrindavan. He told us the type of peace and calmness Vrindavan provides cannot be compared to any other place." Shahadev said. "He spoke nothing but the truth. This place really cannot be compared to any other places, this has officially become my favorite destination now. What do you say mata?" Nakul spoke and Kunti agreed with him.

Kunti furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed her son; Savyasachi hadn't opened the letter from his Madhav yet. Usually whenever a letter came, Arjuna used to open it immediately too excited to wait for anybody to read what his madhav had written for him this time. And after that he would immediately write back to him as well. But this time he just held the patra in his hand, not even peeking or looking at it which made Mata Kunti concerned.

"Is everything all right, putra?" Kunti asked. "Yes, mata. Why do you ask so?" Arjun asked confused. "You haven't opened the letter yet." Kunti said. 

"I..... I'm not in the mood to read the letter from Madhav right now." Arjun said and everybody in the room halted in whatever task they were doing and looked at Dhanajaya as if he had lost his head.

"What?" Arjuna questioned. "You!? And not wanting to read the letter from your Madhav which you dream about and wait for like a wife waiting for her husband to return from war?" Bheem questioned.

"Oh my god, mata! The world is ending! It's ending!" Nakul said dramatically pretending to faint leaning his head on her lap earning a push from Shahadev to get him off. It was no secret that the sons of Madri were dear to Kunti, maybe even more dearer than her own son.

"Bheem is right, anuj. Is something wrong?" Yudhistir asked looking at Arjun who was staring at the patra in his hand with furrowed brow.

"So Madhav could send this patra from all the way from Dwarka to here in Vrindavan." Arjuna said putting the patra away angrily on the table.