i just sit there confused but also just a tiny bit turned on, probably from the drinks but oh well. i finally decide to get up from my seat and go over to my friends, starting to dance with enzo. he twirls me around and then holds me against him so we're grinding against eachother.i feel him get hard against my back and laugh to myself, carrying on my dancing and then letting go of him and walking back to the drinks table. i grab a bottle of vodka and pour the rest of it into an empty cup, then downing it and trying not to throw up from the burning taste in my throat. once i'd swallowed it i went back to enzo and danced with him for a while until our group decided to go to the boys dorm as the party was almost over. so we're all in the boys dorms, enzo, mattheo, theo, draco, blaise, pansy and i are all sat in a circle on the floor of draco and blaises room. everyones just having small conversations until someone speaks up.

"hey guyssss" blaise slurs and everyone turns to look at him,"we should soooo play a game right now, i'm bored" he laughs

"blaise if you dare say it i swear-" mattheo says, looking at blaise with his eyebrows raised

"okay fine, what about 7 minutes in heaven? but it'll only be the girls that spin?" blaise says. everyone just agrees and blaise grabs an empty bottle from next to him,"so who wants to go first?" he asks

"i will" i say, slurring my words and smiling, grabbing the bottle off of him and putting it on the floor spinning it until it stops on someone. i look up and see that it stopped on theo, he smirks and grabs my hand, pulling me up and over to the cupboard. we step in and close the door behind us, the lack of room making it so that we're firmly pressed against each others body's, our breaths fanning onto eachother. 

theo looks down at me and puts his hands on my waist, stroking my sides up and down, slipping my dress a bit higher every time he does without realising it until the bottom of my dress is around my waist, my ass completely out. his hands slowly go lower until it meets the bottom of my dress and he laughs to himself,"you want me that bad? shit" he smirks 

my face goes red and i look up at him, grabbing his face and bringing him down to kiss me as he holds my ass in his hands. he kisses me back hungrily and then pulls away, pulling my dress back down to just below my ass when he hears the alarm going off. the door gets opened and i slip out and instead of going back to sit on the floor, i lay on blaises bed on my stomach, my head at the end of the bed so i can still be involved. theo walks over to me and sits on the floor in-front of the bed, his back leaning against the bed frame. i let my hand fall down and rest on his shoulder, moving it up and down his shoulder and neck and then under his chin, my hand around his neck, just under his chin and my thumb around the back of his jaw. i feel his jaw clench and he grabs my hand, guiding it back to his shoulder and holding it there whilst the rest of them carry on with the game.

"hey guys i think im gonna go back to my dorm, im getting fucking tired and i don't wanna accidentally kick blaise out of his bed" i say, everyone says their goodbyes to me and i tighten my hand around theos shoulder for a split second and then stand up, slightly stumbling when i do but moving towards the door anyway

"hey i'm gonna walk jade to her dorm to make sure she doesn't fall over and smash her face up, i'll be back in a bit" theo says and laughs, getting up and coming over to the door where i am

we both walk out of the room, theo a couple steps behind me as we walk to my dorm. i open my door and walk in, with my back to theo as i pull my dress up and over my head. i walk over to my wardrobe and pull out an oversized t-shirt and chuck it on my bed as i hear my door close behind me. i turn around and see theo stood in front of my door," do you need some help?" he asks. i watch him walk over to me and feel his hands slide up my sides and onto my back, he unclips my bra and pulls it off me, taking it and hanging it over my desk chair. i watch him closely as he walks over to my bed grabbing the tshirt and walks back over to me, theo pulls the tshirt over my head as i put my arms in. he keeps eye contact with me the whole time, not even trying to look at my tits when they were out, what a gentleman.

theo walks over to my bed, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. he pulls back the covers on my bed and i get in. he pulls the covers back over me and goes to walk out,"wait- theo?" i say

he turns around to look at me again,"will you stay until i fall asleep? it's really cold in here" i ask, kind of just because im really horny but its whatever. he walks back towards me and gets into bed, wrapping his arms around my waist. i push myself back into him and then sigh turning around to face him. i put my hand on his face and pull him closer, kissing him slowly. i pull away and his hand lets go of my waist and grabs my neck pulling me back in. he kisses me harshly, pushing his tongue in my mouth and making me moan into his mouth, he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"what?" i ask him as he just stares at me

"you're so beautiful" he replies. i smile at him and he pulls me into his chest, his head just resting above mine and we lay like that in silence until we fall asleep