16

theo pulls my face around to look at him and then his hand moves from my chin into my hair on the back of my neck. he pulls my face forward and presses his lips against mine harshly. i move over so im straddling him, his hands moving straight to my hips and pushing me to grind on him slowly. he takes my bottom lip inbetween his teeth and bites down softly, i gasp and press his lips onto mine harder. 

slowly i lean back and look him in the eyes,"we need to go to bed theo, we have school tomorrow remember" i tilt my head slightly

"ugh don't remind me" he groans 

"you can go to your own dorm or you can stay here, up to you but i am gonna go to sleep" i smile at him and raise my eyebrows

he looks at me and raises his eyebrows, smirking a bit,"you sure you want to go to bed right now?" 

"well no- but i'm gonna be all moody tomorrow if i don't" 

he shakes his head at me and laughs a bit before grabbing my throat and pulling me against his lips, he leans back in his seat and lifts his hips slightly so he's completely pressed against me. i moan quietly into his mouth, hoping he didn't hear it. he smirks against my lips. he heard me. 

theo's hands slowly travel down my sides and land on my thighs, slowly sliding up and down them. i press myself down harder, grinding against him and moaning softly into his mouth. i move my hands to his chest and then unbutton his shirt and pull it off him, letting my hands rub across his chest. he pulls on the bottom of my top so move back to pull it over my head, then kissing him again. his hands move up from my thighs and stroke softly across my stomach and onto my back, unclipping my bra and throwing it, then moving his hands to cup my tits and squeeze softly. 

my hands run down his chest and start to unbuckle theo's belt, pulling it out and throwing it to the side. i unzip his trousers and sit up on my knees, theo lifts his hips up slightly to let me pull his trousers off and put them to the side. i quickly get up and pull my trousers down, stepping out of them and then straddling him again. i press myself down onto his covered dick and start moving again, our lips pressed harshly against each others. 

his hands move down to the waistband of my thong, hooking his fingers around the top of them. once he realises there's no way to get them off without me standing up again he rips them off, burning my skin. "i'll buy you new ones" he says into my mouth. my hands moves down to his boxers and pull them down, him lifting his hips to make it easier. his hands go straight to my hips and holds them tight before pushing me down slowly onto his dick. he groans as he enters me. i move my head to suck and bite on his neck, moaning quietly whilst doing so. 

he helps me move up and down before he takes it into his own hands, lifting me up slightly before thrusting into me hard from underneath. i sink my teeth into his shoulder, trying to quiet down my moans. one of theo's hands stays on my hip whilst the other one moves some hair off the side of my face and tucks it behind my ear,"i want to hear you jade" he whispers into my ear, quiet groans falling out of his mouth too.

i move back and hold myself up with my hands on his chest, moaning as he continues to thrust up into me. he pulls my face down to his and kisses me, he slaps my ass hard making me gasp as he slips his tongue in my mouth. he keeps a hand firmly on my neck whilst the other moves back to hold my hip. i move face my face slightly as i start to clench around him, my eyes fluttering closed everytime he thrusts into me.

"look at me" he groans, pressing his fingers into my throat slightly harder. i open my eyes and look into his. his thrusts get sloppier as we both get closer, his hips bucking up into me involuntarily. he thrusts a couple more times and i press my nails into the back of his shoulders, moving my head to kiss him, covering my moans slightly as i cum on his dick. he keeps going and then thrusts one last time before i feel his cum inside of me, theo moaning into my mouth. 

we stay like that for a couple of minutes until i stand up, feeling his cum running down the inside of my thighs, he sits there and just smirks as he watches it. he stands up and walks with me to the shower. he washes my hair for me as i wash my body, then turning around to wash his.

once we've gotten out, i get into some pjs and he puts his boxers back on, leaving the rest of his clothes on the floor and then getting into bed next to me. i lay my head on his chest and  my leg over his. i look up at him and kiss his cheek, then moving back down and closing my eyes