the drive back to hogwarts was silent except for the music playing on the radio.  we all get to our common room and instead of stopping where everyone else was, i grabbed theo's hand and pulled him to my dorm.

he walked behind me in silence and walked into my dorm before i shut the door behind him. i turn so that my backs against the door and theo's a foot away from me. i look up into his eyes and cross my arms,"what the fuck theo! you can't just-"

he presses his lips against mine roughly and cuts me off. i kiss him back and let my hands rest on his shoulders, theo's hands trail along the curves of my waist and hips as he pulls me closer to him. he walks back, pulling me with him, our lips never separating, he sits down on the edge of my bed and pulls me down to straddle his lap. 

theo's hands hold my hips tightly, his fingers digging into me painfully. one of my hands rests on his shoulder whilst the other runs through the hair on the back of his neck, tugging slightly earning a groan from him. he presses his lips against mine harder before moving his head down and kissing my jawline down to my neck and then kissing it and biting gently. as he sucks on my neck i let out a soft moan, theo moves one of his hands down underneath my dress and starts to rub my clit through my thong. he laughs against my neck,"fuck your wet" he whispers and bites on my neck again.

soft moans and whimpers fall out of my mouth, he moves his fingers to the side of my thong and pulls it to one side letting his fingers stroke along my slit, he pushes a finger up into me and i gasp as he starts to move his finger quickly into me. i pull his face up and kiss him harshly, trying to quiet myself, he smirks to himself and adds another finger making me bite his lip as we kiss.

we kiss as his fingers speed up, im so close but he pulls his fingers out and stares into my eyes as i start to moan from the loss of contact. he grabs the underneath of my thighs and picks me up, turns around and lays me on my bed. theo crawls up on-top of me and places his hands each side of my head, he leans down and presses his lips to mine again, one of his hands moving down to hold the side of my neck as we make-out. i start to unbutton his shirt and pull it down his arms, he sits up to pull it off and throw it to the floor. he lets his finger trace up my thighs and under my dress, grabbing the bottom of it and pulling up, i arch my back and he pulls it up further. i sit up and he pulls the dress off and over my head, theo's hands place themselves on the sides of my neck as we kiss passionately, he lays me down again as i let my fingers run along his chest and across his shoulders. 

my hand move down to his trousers and i unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers, theo stands up to kick his trousers off and then gets back on top of me, he kisses along my jaw again and then down my neck and to my chest. i arch my back as he unclips my bra and then pulls it down my arms and throws it across the room. i let out soft moans as he kisses across my chest, licking and sucking on each of my tits. theo then continues to move down, kissing down my chest and then across the top of the waistband of my thong. he looks up at me and i give him a quick nod, he hooks his fingers in my waistband and then pulls them down my legs and off, throwing them on my floor.

he puts his hands on the inside of my thighs and pulls them apart, he moves his head down and presses his tongue flat against my clit, earning a whimper from me. he starts to suck on my clit, swiping his tongue across it as he moves one of his hands down and pushes two fingers into me, moving them fast and curling them inside of me. i can feel myself getting close again as he fucks me with his fingers, clearly he can feel it too. he moves back and pulls his fingers out of me, putting them into his mouth and sucking my wetness off of them. i groan and he looks at me  smirking, biting his lip,"not yet amore mio, you'll know when"

theo moves up to kiss me again as i hook my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, he groans into my mouth and i take that as my sign to pull them down as he kicks them off. he holds himself up with one hand as he lines himself up with my entrance with the other. theo slowly pushes into me and i let out a loud moan as i feel him stretching me out. "oh fuck" i moan, grabbing his face and pulling him to my face. our lips meet in messy kisses as he pushes himself further inside of me, groaning into my mouth as i moan

"fuck jade, you're so tight" he moans deeply as he nudges my head to the side with his face as he starts sucking on my neck. i moan as he fucks me, my nails dragging along his back as he thrusts into me. i wrap my legs around his waist to feel him go deeper and moan his name as i do, theo lifts his head up from my neck and holds eye contact as he thrusts into me harder , gripping my hips tightly.

"your mine, you know that?" he moans, watching me melt under his grip. i nod, my eyes fluttering slightly, "say it... your mine"

"im yours theo, fuck, im all yours" i moan

"good girl" he smirks

 he moves his head back down and kisses me, i'm incapable of kissing back from the intense pleasure he's giving me. he moves back a tiny bit and watches me as he moves one of his hands down to rub my clit, my hips thrusting involuntarily against him. his thrusts start getting messy as we both start getting close, moans and grunts falling from his lips. im a moaning mess and on the verge of reaching my orgasm as he thrusts into me a couple more times before he bucks his hips once more, pushing us both over the edge.

he rests his head on mine, closing his eyes as he moans, coming inside of me as i come on his dick. he slowly pulls out and lays down next to me, pulling me close to him and wiping my hair off of my face,"your so beautiful jade" he smiles and kisses my nose softly

i smile and look at him, turning on my side and kissing his nose back

----------------

we get in the shower and he washes my hair for me, being gentle and making sure he doesn't get anything in my eyes. after we get out theo helps me put on my pjs and he puts his clothes back on

"im got to go to my dorm okay baby? i'll come wake you up in the morning" he whispers sweetly as i sit in bed

"okay" i smile slightly and nod, "goodnight theo"

"goodnight jade" he kisses me and walks out, closing the door quietly behind him