Chapter 1

edited 10/13/14 

enjoy :)

~

Chapter 1

Louis’s POV

            So what? I drink blood, my eyes are red, and I’m immortal. How does that make me any different from everyone else?

I just put blood in my Coke, yes I know it’s gross, and wear colored contacts. Is that so hard? I think not. No one really knows about me being a vampire though, not even the boys. So this is my secret, but I guess it’s our secret now.

I’ve also been alive for over four hundred years. So yes, I’m pretty old. Did you know that I fought in World War I? Let’s just say I made a good commander…

 “You there Boo Bear?” Harry pestered waving his hand in front of my face.

For all of you who don’t know yet, this charming curly haired fellow is my best friend, Harry Styles.

 “No Hazza, I have jumped off a cliff into pool of sharks” I sarcastically replied.

Harry frowned playing along, “What would make you do that?”

--Lets pause for a second and think of all the things I could say right now:

1) Niall pushed me

2) You (Ow)

3) I slipped

4) I wanted to see what those grey things were in the water

5) Or I dropped my phone

I’m going to go with number three.

                “Well you see, I was taking a walk on the beach and I saw this awesome cliff, so I was like ‘Hey why not climb that!’, so I did but then half way up I slipped and I fell into the shark infested waters.

Harry started fake crying, “THAT’S TERRIBLE LOU!!!”

I sighed. Why didn’t this guy go into the acting business instead? I’m not saying that he’s a bad singer, but his acting, gosh it was unbelievable.

Meanwhile, Liam, the sensitive 1/5 of One Direction, ran around the corner of the hall and into Harry and I’s flat.

 “Harry are you ok? I could hear you crying from my flat! Is something wrong!? Did Louis try to duck tape you to the ceiling again?”

I gave Liam a sharp look. “Mate, he’s just kidding”

Harry sprung up from his ‘crying in a ball’ position and onto Liam’s back.

 “YOU ARE SO GULLABLE!!!” Harry screamed into Liam’s ear, knocking himself and Liam into the wall.

I bursted out laughing watching them. “Ow!” Liam hissed at Harry trying to get him off. Liam pushed Harry off of him and sat back up beside me rubbing his arm.

 “Harry I think you broke my arm…” He groaned giving Harry the evil stink eye.

“Let me see” I demanded.

Liam was probably exaggerating again… I looked closer at Liam’s arm and noticed a thick red fluid started to come out of it. Blood.

My eyes widened.

I could feel the fangs slowly coming out of my teeth and the sudden erg to suck all the blood out of Liam. I had to resist though. I couldn’t do this Liam, even if his blood smelled one hundred times better than it looked. Oh gosh. I dropped Liam’s arm and covered my face with my hands. I would not do this to Liam. But I’m so hungry—

 “Louis are you ok?” Harry asked concerned, placing his hand onto my shoulder. His delicious blood filled hand. Ew, what am I even thinking?

 “I don’t—I don’t like blood” I mumbled trying not to breath in the wonderful aroma of Liam’s blood.

 “I’m going to go get a nurse—neither of you two leave!!”  Harry yelled sprinting down the hall.

Great idea Harry, leave the vampire alone with the bleeding person. Genius. I looked over towards Liam, there was blood dripping all over Harry’s bed. It was everywhere. Oh Lord help me. I couldn’t resist it anymore; I was going to drink Liam’s blood.

I leaned over towards Liam. Maybe just one bite wouldn’t hurt right?

Liam’s eyes widened. “Louis what are you doing!?”

~

a/n

please tell me what you thought, and thank you so much for reading (:

sorry this chapter is so short, it's not normally like this, I just have to get the story started.

btw if you were wondering most of these author's notes were (sadly) not the original ones and were rewriten after these chapters were edited, the not so edited and first completed verson was completed in um I think late 2013? It was my second fanfic on wattpad (my first, I'm in Love with a Werewolf, was deleted) so please don't expect it to be as good as my more recent ones.

ily all and thank you so much for reading my stuff x

- Al