Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Louis’ POV

                Doesn’t this scene sound familiar? Some kind of wooden weapon going through me, threatening to kill me but then I somehow live through it. But what if this time I don’t. What if I die at the last second? That would be a terrible way to end this book. And what about my band? Poor Niall would have to live with the guilt of my death for the rest of his life. Thank God I thought this through.

Niall’s POV

                Eat the gum he said. Just eat the gum and leave he said. Louis was face to face with our kidnapper and all he could think about was how hungry I was.

                I ran out of the kidnapper’s apartment that I was just held captive in and dashed to the street.

                “TAXI!!!!!!”

An old rusted taxi slammed on its breaks, only inches away from hitting me. I jumped into the taxi placing whatever money I had in my pocket on the dashboard.

                “Matrix Complex, 91 Peterborough Road”

“Hello my name is Pablo Jose Esteban Carlos and this is the Dream Taxi! I hope I bring you a magical and joyful journey to your destination. If you have an complains or comments you would like to add then please be free to put them in the commentary box—“

                “SHUTUP AND DRIVE!!!”

The taxi driver stopped and mumbled some unholy words then hit the gas. I ran my hands through my hair staring at the seat in front of me in shock. I was just kidnapped and lived through it. But I left one of my best friends behind. It was a lot to take in…

                “We are here, you still owe me $5”

I let out a weird grunting noise and turned towards the strange Mexican taxi driver. “My best friend is being held captive by a kidnapper and you want me to give you $5. Go rip off someone else”

                I slammed the car door closed and ran to my apartment. So I may have been a bit rude to the driver but who could blame me, my band mate was in the same room as a kidnapper. I’ll find his taxi number later and send him $50. Or was it $5...

                I ran up to my apartment door, fumbling with my keys trying to unlock it. Finally I opened it, bursting through the door and running to my iphone. I had to call the police, they would know what to do. I quickly dialed 911 and immediately someone picked up.

                “911, what’s your emergency?”

“My friend is being held captive by our kidnapper. My name is Niall Horan and I’ve been kidnapped by my friend’s ex girlfriend—I kind of escaped, I left my friend Louis Tomlinson behind”

                The voice on the other line paused for a moment, probably trying to figure if this was a prank. I’m probably not the first person calling in claiming to be Niall Horan.

                “What’s the location?”

Crud. I forgot to look where I was, I was in such a rush to get to my apartment to call for help that I forgot to look where I was. I sighed deeply into the phone, “I’m not sure”

                But then I remembered the gum. Louis was in such a rush for me to have that gum. I quickly opened the packet of gum while the 911 lady asked me 50 questions. My eyes widened as I read what was on the top piece of gum, ‘West Street Hamilton, 8999’. Louis must have been awake before we even got to her appartment. That means that he really didn’t forget everything. That bloody genius.

                “I have the address”

~'~'~

Only one more chapter left. No epilogue, no second book. Just one chapter. I know it’s short but it’s my book, if it’s going to be junky and short then let it be that way.

Sorry this took too long to post, I’ve been lazy. But now I have an excuse, I sprained (really bad) my wrist and hand and its all wrapped up so it’s hard to type.

                I am not a racist; I just felt like making the driver in the Dream Taxi look like that, I just envisioned him like that.

                Vote, Comment, Fan

-          Al