Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Louis’ POV

                Never have I smelled blood that good. Blood was once again dripping everywhere, causing my mind to running in circles. Lilly walked closer to me, she was obviously testing me. I could feel the fangs coming down in my mouth. I groaned as I tried not to let the delicious scent take over me.

                You have no idea how hard this is for me not to suck that nurse’s blood. This is like when it’s your birthday, but your mom won’t let you eat the cake yet. But it’s not just any cake; it’s the most delicious triple layered double chocolate cake ever. And it’s sitting there literally only inches away from your face. There’s one difference between that birthday cake and reality though, I can’t eventually drink her blood but you would be able to eat that scrumptious cake in less than a few minutes. If I do she will immediately kill me with that bloody stake.

                Lilly the evil nurse lady was right next to me, and she was pretty much sticking her arm in my face. I groaned even more; hiding my face in my hands.

                “It smells so good doesn’t it…” She teased

I laughed, “You have no idea. But there’s no way I’m going to drink your blood. I’m over 400 years old, you should know by now that I have learned how to control my eating”

                Lilly pulled her hand back and began rinsing it off under the sink. “You’re an old one. Most vampires don’t make it past they’re 150 birthday, they usually run into vampire hunters. But vampires can’t control they’re eating habits, they will always want to drink blood, no matter what”

                “WHAT!? Have you never watched Twilight!? The whole Cullen family lives off of animals and the never drink a humans’ blood. Except for that one part where Edward tried to suck all of the blood out of Bella—but my point is that he didn’t.”

                Lilly was obviously trying not to laugh at what I just said, instead a small smile sketched across her face.

                “Your smile is beautiful by the way” I said winking at her as I reached into one of the cabinets and pulled out a giant box of band aids.

                Lilly’s smile dropped, she didn’t even blush. “Is that some way of convincing me that I should kill you sooner old man?” She said coldly.

                “Whoa no! I was just telling the truth! And plus I’m getting you a band aid, see I think our friendship is already growing!”

                Lilly groaned ripping the band aid away from my hands and placing it on her arm. “Why do you want to be friends with the person who is trying to kill you!? Oh I see you’re persuading me… So that’s how you play”