Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Louis’ POV

                “TOUCH DOWNNNNNN!!!!” Zayn screamed, throwing the football on the ground as he started his touch down dance.

“AHHHH MY EYES!!! STOP ZAYN YOU DANCING IS KILLING MY EYES!!!” I screamed slapping my hands over my eyes.

                “DON’T WORRY LOUI I’M COMING TO SAVE YOU!!” Harry screamed running across the large football field after Zayn.

Harry jumped onto Zayn, knocking him onto the ground. “AHHHH NIALL HELP ME SOME HARRY BEAST IS ATTACKING ME!!”

                I chuckled, “GET HIM HARRY!”

Harry and Zayn were now full on wrestling on the Miami Dolphin’s football field. Zayn was sitting on top of Harry’s face laughing like a mad man. Harry on the other hand looked more like a dying worm, squirming everywhere trying to escape from Zayn. Suddenly Harry flipped Zayn over and returned the favor by dropping his butt onto Zayn’s face. Harry chuckled evilly getting his revenge.

                Niall, finally, charged across the football field to Zayn’s rescue with Liam running after him. Niall stuffed his mouth with French fries as he dodged Liam’s attacks. “NIALL GIVE ME MY NANDOS BACK!!” Liam screamed. So maybe he wasn’t going to help Zayn…

                Just in case you were wondering, this is completely normal. We don’t normally get a lot of days off but when we do we like to live life to the fullest. So today we rented out the Miami Dolphin’s football field in Orlando. Pretty awesome right?

                So as you can see everything is going great, and everyone is having a great time, right? Wrong.

Zayn finally gave in and Harry let him up. Liam on the other hand was still chasing Niall trying to get the few French fries that he hasn’t eaten yet.

                ‘BEEP BEEP’

Zayn pulled his phone out of his pocket, smiling as he read his new text message. Zayn quickly texted that person back then put his phone away.

                “Who was that?” I asked, even though it wasn’t any of my business.

“My girlfriend” He replied simply.

Harry and I looked at each other immediately and raised our eyebrows. “I haven’t seen Perrie in awhile now that you mention it…”

                Harry nodded, “Yah I thought you guys were a thing, but I haven’t seen her in ages.”

Zayn sighed, “Well we weren’t a thing. She dumped me. But I’m over it, and I’m in love with someone else now”

                Harry and I looked at each other again making fake gasps. “So what’s this chic’s name? I must know!!” I whined putting on my best Jersey Shore accent.

                “Yeah Zaynie tell us!!” Harry whined playfully

                Zayn smiled. “Lilly”

My whole body froze. Did he just say what I thought he said? Lilly. My Lilly. Well she wasn’t mine yet, but she will be. Not only was Lilly the girl I have been crushing on for the past week (yes I lived through the week) but she was also a vampire hunter. And I was a vampire. So basically she wanted me dead.

                Harry was also shocked. “I thought she was with Loui—“

I slapped my hand over Harry’s mouth, giving him the evil stink eye, “No Louisen was never in a relationship with Lilly, you were probably just assuming things”