Chapter 8

I just remembered this the other night, I was suppose to dedicate a chapter to this girl. (This was before I stopped doing requests) The problem is I can't remember who she is... I looked through my inbox and I couldn't find her chat. So if you see this right now, who ever you are, please tell me your name (and if your someone else I will be able to tell). So sorry I forgot your name, but this chapter is dedicated to you! (:

PS Sorry this took so long to write!

Edit: I found out who it was, ItsLillieBro  so please go check out her stories and follow her (:

~'~'~'

Chapter 8

Louis’ POV

                Fans were screaming in horror as all the lights in the stadium went out. This wasn’t supposed to happen.

“Louis is this some kind of joke?” Zayn asked, completely pissed off.

                But before I could answer a hand flew over my mouth and something hard hit my head. My head throbbed as I began to sink into the complete darkness.

~'~'~

                “LET ME GO!!! I KNEW YOU WERE A FAN!!!! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE BOYS!!!” Someone with an Irish accent screamed.

“They’re fine. They’re probably still at the concert”

                Concert? Why would I go to a concert? And why does that accent sound so familiar? I tried to think back to when I was at a concert or when I met an Irish lad but my throbbing head wouldn’t let me.

“WHY DID YOU KIDNAP US!? IF IT’S MONEY YOU WANT YOU CAN HAVE IT—“

                The strange Irish lad was interrupted by laughter. “I don’t want money. Just your friend’s life.”

My life? Why would someone want to take my life? The Irish lad turned towards me, his puffy red eyes widening;

                “Louis your awake! Are you ok?”

Confusion filled my face. How did this guy know me?

                “Who are you? Where am I?”

                The Irish lad mouth dropped as tears dripped down his face. The redhead just frowned.

“Maybe I hit his head a little too hard…”

                The Irish lad turned around completely pissed off and punched her right in the face. “Hit him a little too hard? Bloody heck, he can’t even remember who I am!!”

                The red head’s face tightened. “It’s probably better if he doesn’t. You don’t even know what he really his”

                Niall lifted his eyebrow. “Sure I do, he is Louis William Tomlinson, he has five very attractive sisters, and his favorite kind of ice cream is cookie dough. He’s my band mate and practically my brother, I know almost everything about him”

                Suddenly I remembered everything. What happened at the concert, what happened in the past few months, and what’s happened for the past few centuries. Which sadly reminded me that I’m a vampire. Great. And Lilly, my crush/the psycho killer is about to tell Niall about everything. Wait did Niall just call my sisters attractive? Remind me to kick him in the balls later.

                “--Niall I need to tell you something. Lilly is right I have been hiding something from you. I use to work as a mailman. I was terrible! I never got the mail anywhere on time and the truck would always break down on me. They fired me in less than a week!”