Chapter 10

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS GORRY. It is a lot darker than the others. I had a few people complaining about how gorry it is, so I put this warning up here. Sorry about this chapter being so gorry, I was really upset when I wrote this.

~'~'~

Dedicated to @Sarah_1920 , Thanks for making me smile :)

~'~'~'

Chapter 10

Louis’ POV

                “That’s for all the innocent people you’ve killed”

Most of them weren’t innocent, they were killers. Lilly pulled the wooden stake out of my back and stabbed me again.

                “That’s for making me think you were different”

 I frowned as I coughed up blood trying to speak, “I am different. Your average vampire can’t sing as well as me”

                Lilly ignored my sarcasm as she pulled the wooden stake out of me once again and continued stabbing me. “That’s for—“

                “Eventually you are going to run out of things to say and you will have to come up with some other way to kill me.”

                The vampire hunter ignored me and continued stabbing me, not saying a word. I have to admit it, it hurt pretty bad. I didn’t know how much longer I could hold it up. If Niall didn’t get here with help soon then I was dead meat.

                Lilly groaned pausing her stabbing routine for a minute, “Why won’t you fight back”

“I made a promise to someone I love very much and I’m not going to break it anytime soon” I mumbled, trying not to use too much energy talking.

                She, being the killer who was locking me in a basement, sat down next to me balancing her bloody wooden stake in her hands. “I don’t get it. You’re too nice. Maybe you’re tricking me? I’ve been told that everyone that has ever tried to kill you disappeared. But you said you don’t kill anyone. You must be tricking me…” She mumbled pulling her legs up to her body.

                “They killed themselves. I never laid a hand on them.”

She looked over at me shocked, “Why would they do that?”

                I coughed up more blood trying to apply pressure to my back to stop the bleeding. “I have no idea; I guess I just have that effect on them”

                I could tell Lilly was fighting back tears, “So I’m going to die?”

“Probably, it’s up to you though”

                Lilly’s hands tightened into fists. “You’re lying, there’s no way I would kill myself. I’ve worked way too hard for this. I’ve planned this whole thing out, just like every time. And when I finally do kill you I will finally get my $10,000 reward”

                I groaned, “You’re just like them. All you care about is the money. It’s good to hear that my bounty has gone down though”

                I guess I was being a little too smart there. That’s probably why she through the stake at my leg. Eventually I would run out of blood and then this would finally be all over. I would just disappear. I won’t go to Heaven, but I won’t go to Hell either. I had no soul. One of the many disadvantages to being a vampire…