Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Louis’ POV

                I pressed my face against the cold car window. It’s been an hour since I’ve been released from the hospital and Harry was taking me home. In his amazing Audi R8 Coupe sports car. Sure my Porsche was pretty sexy but I would do anything to have Harry’s car. Dang Harry had a sexy car.

                Harry turned the music up, blaring the One Direction song through the speakers.

“UP ALL NIGHTTTTTTTTTT-TTTT”

                I quickly clasped my hands over my ears. “GOOD LORD JESUS, HARRY!!!!”

Harry chuckled, he loved One Direction. Wouldn’t know why…

                Harry suddenly stopped belting out our music and began to tap his finger on the steering wheel. Tap. Tap. Tap. He was worried.

                “I just remembered, Paul told me to tell you this. You can’t sing with us anymore, not until we catch the person that is trying to kill you. It’s just not safe to stand on stage in front of thousands of people. There’s a good chance that one of them could be the person that’s after you”

                I groaned. They were taking away what I loved now. Singing. I couldn’t go on stage anymore and sing to our fans, I would probably have to wait back stage with Paul and a few other security guards. There’s no way I can argue with Paul, he always gets his way.

                “Harry I will be fine! Just have the security guards check everyone when they come in!”

Harry’s jaw tightened as he continued to stare out the window. “Louis I don’t want you to get hurt. I love you, like a brother, and I have no idea what I would do without you or any of the other boys. Please don’t put your life at stake, it’s only a few concerts. Please”

                It took a few minutes of arguing with myself but I finally decided, “Fine. But I’m only doing it for you and the boys”

                Harry smiled widely. “Thank you Lou”

~'~'~'

                A few concerts turned into a lot. It’s been 2 months since I last sang on stage and 1 month since Lilly disappeared. Nobody knows where she went. She just left one day and left a note for Zayn saying that it never could have worked anyway. Poor Zayn was heartbroken, even after a month he is still not completely over her.

                On the other hand the fans are going crazy. Harry and the rest of the band told them that I was sick (not wanting to tell anyone that a crazy killer is after me). I rarely went out in public because of the fans, I loved them but they are getting freaky scary right now. A lot of fans have been searching every hospital in the state looking for me. Little did they know that I was at home the whole time in my recliner.

                I picked up the remote on the coffee table and began my daily channel surfing. Nothing was on so I turned it to the news channel. And of course guess what was on, again…

                ‘One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson is still sick. I’ve been told that he has a terrible disease that has killed many. The boys said that it was nothing big, but we are not so sure about that. Louis has been gone for almost over 2 months now and has barley been seen in public. Some even think he is quitting the band---‘

Click.

                Suddenly the quirky news reporter disappeared off the screen.

“I told you not to watch that.” Liam stated angrily, leaning against the wall with the other remote in his hand.

                “Well you see I was just channel surfing and I came across the news, and I was like, ‘Oh look news!’, so I clicked on it and BAM! I was on it again. I can’t believe you told them that I had a “terrible disease that has killed many”.”

                “I didn’t tell them that, they came up with that on their own” He sighed

I rested my hands behind my head and reclined back in my Lazyboy. “This is so boringggg! All I do all day is eat, watch TV, work out, and poop. I can barley even go outside anymore without 10 body guards following me.”

                Liam sat down on the couch. “Suck it up. It’s only for a little while. Once we find Marvin we will lock him up in jail for life”

                I forgot to mention, we named the person who is after me Marvin. Even though her real name is Lilly. But nobody knows that except for me. So for now we are calling her Marvin. Makes sense right?

                “Yeah I know, you guys have been telling me this for 2 months now. By the time we actually catch Marvin, if we even do, One Direction might be over. Please just let me do one concert, to show the fans that I’m doing ok. We will have twice as many security guards that night and everyone will have to be checked before they enter, even the staff.”

                Liam thought about this for awhile. “It’s not my decision to make; you will have to ask Simon”

A cold shiver ran down my spine. Simon rarely ever says ‘yes’. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed his phone number.

                Ring…. Ring… “Hello?”

“Hey Simon its Louis… I have to ask you something”

                “What is it? If it’s about buying you a Mustang again I want nothing to do with it—“

“I want to sing again”

                Long story short Simon said no. But then all of the boys persuaded him, and he finally said yes. I was going to sing again.

~'~'~'

Late update. I’m sorry :( I also didn’t do another update last week like I said I was going to do. I can’t update next week either because I have no wifi.

                Please tell me what you thought, I love hearing from you guys!

Might do a contest soon!

Vote, COMMENT, Follow

-          Al