Chapter 7

Right now I am sitting on a toilet (I’m not doing what you think I am doing) at my grandma’s house halfway across the country typing this chapter. That is real dedication my friends. Lol, long story short I wasn’t allowed to type in my room because I would keep people up so my grandma sent me in here…. So enjoy the chapter, even if it is really short and bad :p

Dedicated to @Undertheclifford bc she makes amazing covers, and she made me one which may or may not decide to let me upload it on the side, and she's an amazing author, so you should go check her out.

~'~'~

Chapter 7

Louis’ POV

                “Stan you lit up my world like nobody else--”

“Louis you have to take this seriously. Simon is actually letting you sing on stage for the first time in months, so pull yourself together”, one of our amazing management mangers repeated himself.

                “YES SIR!” I shouted, sarcastically saluting him.

The management guy didn’t notice though, he seemed kind of focused on his iphone. I’m pretty sure he was about to beat his record on ‘Candy Crush’.

                “The way Harry flips his hair gets me over whelmed!”

“LOUIS!!!” The management guy hissed.

                But that’s when it started getting good, Harry joined in.

“But the way boo bear smiles at the ground it isn’t hard to tell—“

The management guy stood up straight, tucking his precious iphone into his pocket, and proceeded to lecturing us. “And I mean it this time, if you all don’t start taking this seriously I will call Simon and he will punish you all”

                The room fell silent. Everyone shifted back to their spot on stage and we started from the top.

~'~'~

“I was terrible”

                “Nah you were fine, just a little rusty” Niall commented patting my back.

Harry frowned, “He was pretty bad—“

                Zayn punched Harry in the side, “Shut up, you’re suppose to encourage him. Even though he really doesn’t need a self confidence boost…”

                I glared at Zayn. Some people would just never understand how hard it was to be this awesome.

“We still have about an hour till the actual show, he could practice until then” Liam suggested

                “He will tire his voice out” Zayn commented.

“Louis could always lip sing….”

                I tensed up. I hated lip singing, it was like cheating but in a singing way. I never wanted to cheat on my fans; some fans drove hours just to see me sing.

                “I’m not going to do that” I stated sternly

“I guess he will just sound like a dying duck again—“

Zayn punched Harry in the side again. Even if I sounded like a dying duck I still wouldn’t let my fans down. Even if they did have to cover their ears throughout the whole show…

~'~'~'

“I know your heart has been broken, but don’t you give up—“

Niall winced just a bit as he stood next to me. Was my singing that bad?

                “I’ll be there, yeah I know it, to fix you with love”

I glanced over at Liam, his face was filled with clear disgust while he was trying to smile; it made him kind of look like he was constipated. I stared into the crowd as I finished my solo, looking to see if they weren’t the only ones who hated my singing. But every face I saw in the crowd was filled with excitement and happiness. Maybe they understood how hard it was to sing again after not singing in months. Or maybe management decided to turn on the recording of me singing and turned off my mic. Probably option number two.

                But it was times like these that you forgot who you really are and just enjoyed life. Not one thought of anything vampire related went through my head.

                Well that was of course till all of the lights in the stadium went out.