Epilogue

Epilogue

Louis’ POV

                “Welcome back Mr. Tomlinson” An older gentleman mumbled who was dressed in a white coat looking very focused at his papers.

                “Where am I? What happened?”  I asked completely shocked.

The doctor paused a minute and looked up from his papers, “You are in a hospital, and your friends are waiting very impatiently outside. You were kidnapped along with Mr.Horan and kept in a basement by a very confused young lady—According to these papers her name is Lilly Brooks and she went missing from her family around 4 years ago after her sister fell ill in the hospital. It seems though her sister passed away soon after she left though… But according to Mr.Horan’s information Lilly thought you were a vampire. She was clearly in the wrong state of mind, which is probably why she killed herself”

                 Suddenly the shock went away. She lied to me, which I expected, but it still made me angry. But just like the rest she killed herself.

                I then put on a fake shocked face, “That’s unbelievable. I can’t believe this all happened! Is Niall ok? He’s not hurt is he—I knew something was wrong with her. I can’t believe she thought I was a vampire!”

                I doctor stared at me flatly, not at all amused. “He’s probably fine. Mr. Horan and the rest of your acquaintances have been waiting by the entrance of your room for the past hour. Your papers say you’ve been at this hospital recently, may I ask why?”

                I then copied his expression, “Yes, it just so happens I run into crazy kidnappers a lot. It’s all part of being a celebrity though” I said then flipping my hair.

                “Well then.. Surprisingly your injuries have healed at an amazing speed, less than 2 hours, so you are free to go Mr. Tomlinson.”

                I jumped out of my hospital bed walking right past the lousy doctor and straight towards the door. I slammed it open;

                “YOUR AMAZING LEADER IS BACK!”

Harry slammed into me, hugging me tightly. “Thank God you’re ok”

                All of the boys joined in and about five minutes later they let go. “Now Louis, we have I concert to go to”

                I smiled. “It’s good to be back”

And then we left for our sold out concert, simple as that. But then Niall walked over to me and whispered into my ear, “Thanks for the gum, but next time could you get Mintos?”

~'~'~

Please don’t tell me that I am the only person who thinks it’s completely crazy to go sing at a concert literally right after you get out of the hospital.

                So that’s the end, read the authors note, it explains the title and what not. Thank you guys for supporting me all the way through this book I have no idea what I would do without you guys! (<< Worst appreciation speech ever)

Vote, Comment, Follow

-          Al

edit (7/9/14): there may or may not be a sequel. Probably not. But if you'd like to read the opening and first chapter to the sequel here's the link: http://www.wattpad.com/58859324-stories-that-never-made-it-he%27s-like-them-sequel