Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Louis’ POV

                Never have I been in so much pain in my life. Every part of me burned. Not only was I in a bucket load of pain but I had to figure out a way to explain to the doctors why every time they try to take the pieces of wood out of me my body healed it’s self.

                So here I am, pretending to sleep in a bleached hospital bed, because we all know vampires can’t sleep, praying that I can somehow sneak past the doctors and jump out a window to freedom. Which isn’t likely.

                “Do you think he’s going to be ok?” Zayn asked

“I hope so” Replied a sickly sweet voice.

                You could practically feel the gloominess in the room; it was like a dark rain cloud was hovering above your head. It even made me sick.

                “He will be fine—I’m sure of it” Harry’s voice cracked as he spoke. He was probably running his hands through his hair right now, refusing to look at me. He’s been tapping his foot on the ground for the past two hours and when he wasn’t he was pacing in circles around the small white room. Poor Hazza, because of my ‘accident’ (attempt murder) he was going to have some kind of stress attack.

                That sickly sweet voiced killer shifted closer to Harry and pulled him into a tight hug.

“It’s ok Harry. I understand how you feel, my parents were constantly in the hospital until they were mur—better”

                Murdered, she meant to say murdered. Now if you turn back to one of the previous chapters, chapter 3, you will notice how she said that vampires killed her family. But of course she couldn’t tell Harry that. If Harry found out about vampires, or even that I was one, he would probably hide in his attic with all the lights on for the rest of his life.

                All the boys joined in the hug. Little did they know they were hugging a killer, Lilly the nurse.

 “We will always be there for you. We can make it through this” Niall said completely serious

                “Thank you so much” Harry sniffed.

Soon after the doctor walked it, his shoes dragging along the ground.

                Squeak. Squeak. Squeak.

My jaw tightened. I wanted to yell at him so bad to stop dragging his bloody shoes, but then everyone would realize I was awake.

                “I have bad news”

Remember how I said I could feel the gloominess in the room, well I was really feeling it now. Except now it was filled with suspense. It was a LONG, dramatic silence before the doctor announced the news;

                “We can’t take the splinters of wood out of Louis Tomlinson. We have tried over 5 procedures now but every time we open his skin it immediately heals back up. We would try again but we are afraid the same thing would happen and it would only hurt poor Louis even more.”

                Niall broke down in tears on the ground, will everyone else remained silent in shock.

                “Will he live?” Lilly asked, sound a little too eager

The doctor took a deep breath. “We think so. But it may one day damage his insides and kill him, especially if it comes in contact with an organ. That or he could be perfectly fine and live a happy normal life…”

                “I wouldn’t call our life normal” Liam mumbled under his breath

I quickly opened my eyes, just to see what was exactly happening. The doctor was sending a quick glance at Liam, probably trying to figure out why his life wasn’t ‘normal’. He clearly didn’t know about One Direction. The doctor gave up then glanced my way.

                “Louis your awake! You didn’t happen to overhear our conversation did you?”

“Every bit of it Sir” I said honestly, putting on a smirk.

                Harry ran over to me, gently hugging me, making sure he didn’t hurt me from my recent procedures (even though I was completely healed). As he hugged me he leaned next to my ear and whispered those four magical words for only me to hear, “Zayn’s girlfriend is evil”

                I chuckled whispering back, “So you can tell too! I think she is some kind of evil demon witch that is after our blood”

Little did he know I was in love with that evil demon witch...

                Harry, despite all the tears that he has shed for the past hours and the stress he has been through waiting to hear if his best friend was going to be ok, broke in to hysterical laughter. My best friend leaned over gripping onto his stomach laughing.

                “It’s good to have you back Louis”

~'~'~'~

Larry moments! Even though I don't ship Larry...

That was a short chapter. I can't remember the word that describes this chapter, it kind of just sums up the last chapter and tries to move on to the next part. I think it's called sugar coat chapter or something, I'm probably wrong... if you know please tell me! (Because i'm having some kind of OCD thing over it right now :P)

Btw the song on the side 'Counting Stars' by One Republic is amazing, I've been lisening to it over and over for the past few hours.

PLEASE READ! VERY IMPORTANT!!

I WILL NOW BE UPDATING ON TUESDAYS, NOT THURSDAYS. ALSO I WILL BE POSTING ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS WEEK BECAUSE THIS ONE WAS SO SHORT. BUT I WILL NOT BE UPDATING IN ABOUT A WEEK BECAUSE I AM GOING OUT OF TOWN AND THERE WILL BE NO WIFI, BUT I WILL STILL BE WRITING.

Tell me what you thought :) Vote, Comment, Follow!

I might have a contest soon!

- Al