🕊️ Chapter-1🕊️

🕊️🕊️🕊️

🕊️🕊️🕊️

'You are Kim Seokjin's brother

'You are Kim Seokjin's brother. Right?'

'Aren't you the younger brother of The Kim Seokjin?'

'You don't know him? He is the younger brother of Kim Seokjin'

'Why aren't you like Seokjin?'

'Seokjin is so much different from you'

'Why are you such a disappointment?'

'Sometimes we think why were you even born? You are just a useless, A burden'

'Seokjin is 1000x times better than you'

"Yoongi!! Yoongi!! Wake up!! YOONGI!!" Yoongi immediately opened his eyes and sat on he bed catching his breath which he thinks was lost during his usual dream or what he likes to call, a Nightmare.

"Easy Yoongs. Take slow breath" Yoongi turned his head from where the voice came from and there sat his worried elder brother trying his best to calm him down.

"Again that dream Yoongs?" Jin asked. Yoongi slowly nodded his head a little while taking the glass of water from Jin and gulping it in one go.

"Do you remember it this time?" Yoongi looked a little confused at Jin's question so Jin rephrased "Do you remember what happened in the dream this time?"

Yoongi shooked his head making Jin let out a sigh. What Jin didn't knew was Yoongi was lying. He lied today, he lied yesterday, he lied day before yesterday too. Basically he is lying daily.

He clearly remembered what happened in the dream. But chose not to tell his elder brother. Well, what can bey even say? That Hyung your name and your success became my nightmare. Ofcourse not. He loves his Hyung so much. And if he tells this, he know his Hyung will be so sad. Which Yoongi don't want. So, he chose to keep quiet.

"It's okay bub. No need to get sad. Why don't you go and get ready for your uni, hmm?" Yoongi slowly nodded his head. After giving Jin a hug, he went towards his bathroom to get ready.