🕊️ Chapter-2🕊️

Jin broke the hug and looked at the boy who was hugging him

Jin broke the hug and looked at the boy who was hugging him. "Heya Yoonie" Yoonie looked up and have a big gummy smile.

"Hyungie, Yoonie wan a Ice-cweam" He said with a small pout on his face while breaking the hug

"Hyungie, Yoonie wan a Ice-cweam" He said with a small pout on his face while breaking the hug. Jin ruffled his hair. "Jiminie will you buy you An Ice-cream if you will come home with him and behave well" Jin said.

Little Yoonie immediately nodded his head "Yoonie behave ice and Mimi buy Ice-cweam?" Jin nodded his head while patting the head of the younger.

"Okay baby, now Hyungie will go. Take care. Bye" Jin said while kissing Yoonie's cheeka making the younger giggle. After saying Bye to Jimin, Jin left for his company.

"Yoonie, come let's get your bag from your room" Jimin said and Yoonie nodded his head. He held Jimin's hand and they both went upstairs giggling. When they came back, Yoonie was gone and Yoongi fronted again.

They both came downstairs and after making sure the door was locked, they walked towards their uni. Well, yea this is the only reason Jimin comes to their house daily morning. So he and Yoongi can go to Uni together while spending some time. Jin food is just cheery on the top 😉

Usually after uni, Jin or his PA would come and pick them up so they don't get tired after the hectic day. "Hyung, did you had the dream today too?" Jimin asked breaking the silence while looking at Yoongi.

Yoongi nodded his head "I did. And I again lied to Hyung saying 'I don't remember it'. You know Jimin, it hurts so much when I lie to Hyung" Yoongi answers in a low and sad voice. Jimin sighed but then he put his hand over Yoongi's shoulder.

Yoongi looked at him confused while the other just smiled. "What are you doing Jimin?" He asked. Jimin shrugged his shoulder and said"I don't know. Maybe trying to tell you that I am always here for you and trying to comfort you"

Yoongi starred at him for some seconds and then let out a small chuckle "I hate to admit, but it's working I guess" he admitted. Jimin did a little weird victory dance and then they continued walking.