🕊️ Chapter-3🕊️

Yoongi was waiting for Jimin on the uni gate

Yoongi was waiting for Jimin on the uni gate. Usually on Tuesday and Thursday, they have different last classes. Yoongi's class finished first and now he is waiting for his best friend to come so they can go and get ice creams like he promised.

He was getting restless since Yoonie wanted to front as that little was too excited for ice cream but he don't want Yoonie to come out. Not right now when half of the uni students are still there.

After what felt like hours, he saw Jimin coming. He smiled but them frowned when he saw someone coming with Jimin.... actually, he frowned when he saw Jimin dragging someone. Mark. Yoongi could tell he was mark even tho he was trying to hide his face.

Jimin came towards him and gave him his cute eye smile before turning to mark and yanking his hand. "Yoongi Hyung, Mark here wants to say something to you"

He said which felt more like an order for Mark according to Yoongi. Marm gulped and looked at Yoongi. That's when he noticed Mark's face having some bruise. "I.. I am sorry for today morning Yoongi. I'll never disturb you ever again" He said. Yoongi frowned deeper not understanding why his bully is suddenly apologising.

He saw Mark looking at Jimin. Jimin nodded his face and said "Fuck off now!!" Mark immediately turned back and ran away.

"What's wrong with him? Why did he suddenly apologised? And those bruise on his face? Don't tell me you beated him Jimin?" Yoongi asked as his eyes went a little wide.

Jimin just shrugged and said "Okay, I won't tell you"

Yoongi looked at his best friend and was about to say something when suddenly a car came and stood infront of them. Ofcourse it didn't took them much time to understand whose car it was.

The door opened and came out, Yoongi's Hyung. Jin. "Hey bub" Jin called out with a smile. Yoongi ran to him and hugged him.

'Isn't it Kim Seokjin?'

'Wow, he looks more handsome in real life'

'Seeing Yoongi with him daily, but still can't get how they are brothers'

'I know right. That Yoongi don't have a single thing like his brother'

'Maybe they adopted him'

Yoongi could hear all this comments passing when he was hugging Jin. Jin was too busy admiring his baby brother, that he missed all those comments. Yoongi slowly broke the hug and without saying anything he went and sat in the passenger seat.

"What happened to him? Is he not happy seeing me here?" Jin asked as he looked at Yoongi who was looking sad now.
Jimin wanted to tell Jin the real reason but he know Yoongi won't like it so he tried to come up with an excuse.

"Um.. Hyung.. you see ..... yea, you said you won't come to pick us up but then you came. Maybe that's why?" He said with an unsure look. He himself wasn't convinced by the lie.

Jin looked at him with a confused face. "Huh? Shouldn't be be happy that I came?"

>>> Think Jimin think. Think of good excuse fast!!

Jimin thought to himself and the suddenly said "What I meant is, I promised Yoongi Hyung that I'll buy him an ice-cream but you came so maybe that's why he is upset"

Jin nodded his head. "Maybe. It's okay. We can buy on the way to the company" he said. Jimin nodded his head but then asked "Wait, we are coming to the company today?"

Jin nodded his head and said "Yea. I'll need your help there. Get in the car, I'll explain everything" Jimin nodded his head and they both went and sat in the car and Jin started to drive it.

(Jimin in the backseat while Jin sat in driver's seat)

"Jimin, can you please order a flower vase" Jin asked while giving his phone to Jimin. Jimin took the phone with a frown and asked "Flower vase? For your cabin?"

Jin shooked his head and said "Nah! Your Hyung is mad with me and he must have broken the flower vase he kept in his cabin. So, I want you to order for him" Jimin nodded his head and started to look through some flower vase on Jin's in phone.

Yoongi looked at Jin and asked "Why is Hobi Hyung mad?" "Nothing much bub. He disturbed me during the meeting and I shouted at him and That's why I need both of your help" Jin answered.

Yoongi nodded his head understanding and started to think of some ideas. After 5 minutes, the car came to the hault. Yoongi looked confused when Jin suddenly went out. He looked back at Jimin who was still on Jin's phone

"Why are you thinking this much? Just order whatever looks good" Yoongi said. Jimin looked up and said "I am just trying to buy the best one so next time, before breaking the vase he will hesitate"

Yoongi shooked his head and again looked infront. At that moment, Jin came with a bag in his hands. He came and sat on his seat keeping the bag aside and again started driving

"What is in the bag Hyung?" Yoongi asked. Jin looked at him with a small smile and said "Ice cream for my bub"

Yoongi's eyes immediately shined like they did in morning and this was it. "Ice-cweam!! Yoonie wan it" Yoonie said looking more like drooling while looking at the bag.

"Aww Yoonie, we will eat it once we reach office. Okay?" "Okey Donkey Hyungie" Yoonie said and licked his lips. His eyes were still focused on the bag while Jin shooked his head at Yoonie's way of saying 'Okey Dokey' while he continued to drive. And Jimin was still busy looking for the prefect vase.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was this part?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1000