🕊️ Chapter-6🕊️

Ivna- I'll try to upload Their Angel: Vengeance Unleashed, soon

Ivna- I'll try to upload Their Angel: Vengeance Unleashed, soon. It may take some time too since I am very tired. Hope you understand!!

Enjoy~

🕊️🕊️🕊️

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting in their class

Yoongi and Jimin were sitting in their class. Their Professor was standing infront of them with a very serious look. Anyone can tell, that the professor was pissed off right now.

And why wouldn't he be? He took the test and more than half of the class failed. So, here he is. Standing, looking very fierce.

"So.." he began and everyone's attention was on him. The whole class was silent knowing very well not to utter any word if they don't want any punishment.

"I will give you your papers. Check it and if you find any mistake come to me. Other than that, like always I need all of your parents signature on your paper. The rest I'll tell after distributing the papers. Clear?" He said and all the students nodded their heads.

He sat on his chair and began calling students. "Rosy. 20 out of 80" He called the first student. Yoongi immediately looked at Jimin. "He is telling the marks too?" Yoongi whispered and gulped.

"Why are you getting tensed Hyung? Did you not did well in the rest?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looked down and shooked his head.

"After spending time with you and Hobi Hyung, I came home and then me and Jin Hyung went out for dinner. On the way back home, I slept and woke up this morning. And this chapter was already in my weak list. I didn't understand a single thing in this" He said in a low voice making sure no one else heard him.

"What? You didn't studied for the test Hyung?" Yoongi shooked his head at Jimin's question.

"What am I gonna do now Jimin? He will say my marks out loud too and then again everyone will start laughing at me and will start comparing" Yoongi said. Jimin held his hands and rubbed them softly trying to relax Yoongi.

"Don't pay attention to them Hyung. They just speak bullshits. And don't worry. You can better next time. And prove all of them wrong" Jimin said but Yoongi shooked his head.