🕊️ Chapter-4🕊️

AN- Long update

AN- Long update. Enjoy~

🕊️🕊️🕊️

Jin, Yoongi and Jimin reached the company and directly went to Jin's cabin. As they entered they saw Hoseok there stacking some files. He did saw Jin but ignored him and came to Yoongi.

"Hii Yoongi. Wh--" "It's Yoonie, Hyung" Jimin said cutting off Hoseok and correcting him. Hoseok nodded his head and said "Hii bub. How are you?"

"Me is fwine Hyung. You wann eat a Ice-cweam. Hyungie buwy it!!" Yoongi asked in excitement. Jin showed him the ice cream bags. Hoseok glared at him and then said "Yoonie, I want to have a talk with you. Alone. Will you come to my cabin? After that we can eat the ice cream too"

Yoonie thought for some seconds and then nodded his head. Without saying anything he and Hoseok went to Hoseok's cabin while Jin and Jimin were standing there dumbfounded. Jimin just shooked his head and kept the ice creams in the mini fridge present there.

After some minutes, they came back both smiling and laughing. And from what Jin could see, Yoongi was back. That means he fronted when they were in cabin

"Hyung, can you go and get me some water. Then we can eat the ice-cream" Yoongi asked. And who was Jin to deny? He happily nodded and went from there.

As soon as he left, Yoongi ran towards Jin's desk. He opened Jin's computer and started doing something. Jimin looked at Hoseok who was holding back his laugh.

"Hyung, now what type of prank are you planning to play on Jin Hyung?" Jimin asked knowing very well that his Hobi Hyung and his Yoongi Hyung together are a very big trouble. Especially for Jin.

"Just go and see" Hoseok said making himself comfortable on the couch on which he sat just now. Jimin went towards Yoongi and looked what he did.

He gasped and covered his mouth in shock. "Seriously guys. He will get a mini attack" he said shaking his head when he saw the two shrugging off their shoulders.

Soon Yoongi, closed the computer back and sat beside Hoseok dragging Jimin along with him.
"Part A done!" Hoseok and Yoongi said while giving each other a high-fi. "Part A? There is more to it?" Jimin asked and both Hoseok and Yoongi their heads while Yoongi said "It's  done too"

Jimin was about to ask What? but before he could the soon-to-be-victim, I mean Jin came inside with a glass of water. He came and gave it to Yoongi who accepted it with a small smile and a small 'Thanks Hyung'

"Boss, I sent you an email. Please check it and see if everything is correct" Hoseok said while Yoongi held back his laughter and Jimin.... well he was just existing there.

"Hoba, I am sorry I shouted on you. No need to give me a cold shoulder" Jin said but didn't received any reply. He sighed and went to his seat. He sat and turned on the computer. Opening it with hi fingerprint, he looked at the home screen. And suddenly