🕊️ Chapter-8🕊️

Yoongi was sitting on the couch watching some TV shows when Jin came downstairs from his room

Yoongi was sitting on the couch watching some TV shows when Jin came downstairs from his room. "Good Morning Hyungie" he said while switching off the TV.

Jin smiled and went near him. He left a peck on his forehead and replied, "Good Morning Bub, when did you came back?" He sat on the couch and Yoongi immediately sat beside him.

"Half an hour ago. Hobi Hyung dropped me. You were still sleeping so I decided not to disturb you and let you sleep more. You must be tried Hyungie. Right?" Yoongi said while laying on Jin's lap.

Jin smiled and started stroking his hair. "My baby brother grew so much.

Jin continued, "I missed you, Yoongi. How was your day with Hobi and Jiminie?"

Yoongi grinned, "It was fun. We grabbed some snacks and talked about random stuff. You know how Hobi is, always full of energy. And Jimin was his cheerful self too"

Jin chuckled, "Yeah, Hobi's a bundle of sunshine. Glad you had a good time with both of them."

They sat in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying the warmth of the moment. Jin then asked, "Anything exciting planned for today, bub?"

(AN- Today is Sunday)

Yoongi thought for a moment, "Not really, just the usual. Maybe work on some assignments.  What about you, Hyungie?"

Jin smiled, "Probably some company work and maybe a movie later. How about we make today a lazy day together?"

Yoongi agreed, "Sounds perfect, Hyungie. Just what I needed." They continued chatting, enjoying the simple joy of being together not knowing there is someone standing at the door ready to ruin their happiness.

Jin and Yoongi got up and were about to go to dinning room to have their breakfast when the sudden voice of door bell stopped them.

"Who will be here early morning?" Jin said. Yoongi looked at him and shurgged his shoulders.

Jin motioned Yoongi to stay while he went and opened the door. There he saw his parents standing. "What are you two doing here?"

They didn't answered his question, instead went inside the house. They saw Yoongi standing there playing with his shirt while waiting for his Hyung to return.

"Kim Yoongi!!" Yoongi flinched hearing the sudden voice... Angry voice of his father. He immediately looked up and saw his parents standing there with an angry face.

Jin rushed inside closing the door and stood beside Yoongi holding his hand, "Don't shout Dad. He can hear you!!" Yoongi looked at his Hyung with a confused face when he heard his Hyung talking in cold tone with their father.

"Don't come in between Jin. Just keep quiet. And you, Yoongi!! How much more useless can you be?!! Huh? Don't you have any shame!! Why are you always disappointing us and bringing disgrace to our family!!" Their mother shouted. Yoongi again flinched hearing how loud she was. He grabbed Jin's hand and shifted a little close towards him.

His mother may have noticed this moment of him, as she held his hand and pulled him away from Jin. "Mom!! What was that!!" Jin shouted and tried to take Yoongi but his Mom came infront of him.

"I said shut up Jin. Do you even know how  worthless your brother is? He scored 3 marks out of 80 in his test and then blackmailed Namjoon to not tell us. Thank heaven, the principal informed us otherwise this brat would have never told us!! Such a useless person!" Their mother again shouted.

Jin fisted his hand in anger and looked at Yoongi who was having tears in his eyes now. Jin ofcourse could tell that he was trying his best to not slip in little space.

"It's enough. No need to make a big deal. He was with me and couldn't study. He didn't blackmailed Joon and why would he even tell you when all you guys do is shout at him and call him names. He did right not telling you. You guys can't even keep in the house and except him to hear all the nonsense you say about him? Why?? He is your son and my brother. I will not let you say bullshits about my brother. If you can't talk nicely, then don't!!" Jin said in anger.

Mr. Kim looked at Yoongi who looking all scared and ready to cry. "Just because of you, our son is talking with us like this!! You are breaking our house, our bond too!! But ofcourse it won't affect you!! You love doing that. Right?!" He shouted while standing infront of Yoongi.

Yoongi looked up and shook his head, "N.no Dad... I didn-" he couldn't complete his sentence as he felt a sharp pain on his cheek.
Mr. Kim slapped him really tight that he lost his balance and fall on the ground.

Jin immediately rushed towards him and took his brother in his embrace while glaring at his Dad, "Dad!! What the hell was that!! How dare you use your hand on my brother!! He said while his Dad just scoffed.

Jin's eyes flashed with anger as he shielded Yoongi in his arms. "You have no right to lay a hand on him! This is not how we solve things."

Yoongi, tears streaming down his face, whispered to Jin, "Hyung, it's okay. I'm used to it."

Jin tightened his grip, shooting a defiant look at his parents. "No, it's not okay. We won't tolerate this anymore. Yoongi deserves respect, not constant criticism."

Mrs. Kim scoffed, "Respect? He needs to earn it by being successful, not by being a failure."

Jin shot back, "Success doesn't justify abuse. We're done with this. If you can't treat Yoongi with love and understanding, we don't need you in our lives. You both can leave!!"

Mr. And Mrs. Kim rolled their eyes and left from there not before giving a glare to Yoongi. Jin picked up Yoongi and took him to his room.

As Jin led Yoongi away from the tense situation to his room, he whispered, "You're not worthless, Yoongi. They don't know your value yet, once they realise it, they will regret it. Don't focus on their words."

Yoongi, still shaken, looked up at Jin with a mix of gratitude and vulnerability. "Why do they treat me like this, Hyung? What did I do wrong?"

Jin sighed, "You did nothing wrong, Yoongi. They're trapped in their own expectations, unable to see the incredible person you are. We'll prove them wrong, okay?"

As the brothers sat on Jin's bed, Jin continued, "You're not defined by grades or their opinions. We'll find a way to make them see your worth. But remember, your well-being is more important than any arbitrary standards they set."

The room became a haven for the brothers, a space where they could share their fears and dreams. Jin, determined to shield Yoongi from further pain, reassured him, "We'll face this storm together. You're not alone." He assured Yoongi who was hugging him now feeling good in his Hyung's embrace.

Hey Moonlights

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1200