🕊️ Chapter-5🕊️

"Ah, I am so tired now" Yoongi said as soon as his back hit his bed

"Ah, I am so tired now" Yoongi said as soon as his back hit his bed. They just came from the company and he was hella tired now.

Jin was in his room too looking at his brother with a smile. "Yoon, go and get freshen up. Then come down. We gonna dinner outside today" He said. Yoongi immediately sat on the bed and nodded his head. Jin gave a smile to him and left to his own room.

🕊️🕊️🕊️

Yoongi came downstairs after wearing his clothes, well the hoodie he wore was Jin's but who cares. He sat on the couch waiting for his Hyung. "Shit. I have a test tomorrow and I didn't prepared for it..... why do you they take test? Can't they just let us study without this test and exams!! I am doomed" He said to himself with a fake cry.

Jin who just came downstairs looked at his brother with a wierd expression. "Why are you doomed? What did you did?" He asked. Yoongi flinched hearing the sudden voice.

He stood up and said "N..nothing Hyung...... umm let's go na. I am so hungry. Please" he said showing puppy eyes. Jin chuckled and shooked his head. He patted Yoongi's head and said "Let's go"

Yoongi smiled widely and held his Hyung's hand while walking out. Well, Yoongi may be depressed and he may not like much skinship but with his Hyung, this is not the case.

He is actually the happiest person with his Hyung. And he wants it to remain that way only. People may compare him with his Hyung, which ofcourse hurt a lot but he can never and would never hate his Hyung for this.

Instead he his happy that his Hyung is successful. And his dream is to be successful like his Hyung and prove people that he is not just 'Brother of Kim Seokjin'

"Hyungie, when I will graduate, will you help me?" Yoongi suddenly asked as they both sat in the car. Jin looked at him with a little confused face. "Help in what Yoongs?"

"Help in becoming like you. Successful yet kind" Jin let out a small chuckle as he sat in the driver's seat. He looked at Yoongi who was sitting right beside him "Yoon, bub you are kind too. And I know my brother will be successful. More successful than me. Also, is it even a question to ask? I will always be here for you. Always" Yoongi smiled a little hearing Jin's words.

>>> Hyung is really the best!!

Yoongi thought to himself. And ofcourse his Hyung is the best cause he got the best baby brother. Right?

Well, after sometime they reached the restaurant. As they got out from the car, Yoongi smiled looking at the restaurant. It wasn't that expensive restuarants instead a small one. Just how Yoongi like.