First Time

*DISCLAIMER* THIS CHAPTER HAS A MATURE THEME. IF THIS BOTHERS U JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. THANKS!!

  Lila sat nervously on her bed, her heart racing with anticipation. She was about to do something she had been thinking about for a long time, but never had the courage to actually go through with – have sex. She had been dating her boyfriend, Jake, for over a year now and they had both decided that tonight was the night.

Jake had always been understanding of Lila's reservations about sex, never pressuring her or trying to push her into anything she wasn't ready for. He had always respected her boundaries and promised to wait until she was ready. And tonight, she was finally ready.

As she waited for Jake to arrive, Lila couldn't stop her mind from racing. What if it hurt? What if she wasn't good at it? What if Jake was disappointed? But deep down, she knew she wanted this. She wanted to take their relationship to the next level and experience this intimate act with the person she loved.

The doorbell rang, disrupting her thoughts. Lila took a deep breath and opened the door, revealing a nervous-looking Jake. They exchanged shy smiles before he stepped inside.

They sat on the bed, nervously making small talk, stealing glances at each other every now and then. After a while, Jake reached for Lila's hand and looked into her eyes, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Lila nodded, her heart fluttering with excitement. And in that moment, all her fears and doubts disappeared. She knew she was ready, and she wanted this with Jake.

They moved closer to each other, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. Jake's hands ran through her hair, and Lila's fingers trailed down his back. They had kissed countless times before, but this time it felt different, almost electric.

Their kisses became more urgent and their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. Lila could feel her body responding to every touch, her heart beating faster. Jake pulled away for a moment, looking into her eyes, "I love you, Lila."

The words washed over her, filling her with a warm feeling. "I love you too, Jake," she replied, before their lips met again.

As they continued to explore each other's bodies, Jake whispered, "I want to make you feel good."

Lila nodded, giving him permission as he gently removed her clothes. She had never felt so vulnerable, yet so secure, in someone's presence. As they began to make love, Lila felt a mix of emotions - nervousness, excitement, and overwhelming love.

Jake made sure to take things slow, constantly checking in with Lila to make sure she was comfortable. As they reached their climax together, Lila felt a wave of intense pleasure wash over her, coupled with a deep connection to Jake.

They lay in each other's arms, catching their breath and basking in the afterglow. Lila couldn't believe how amazing it was, how much love and passion she felt in that one moment. For the first time ever, she felt like she truly belonged to someone.

As they cuddled, Lila felt a sense of peace and contentment wash over her. She knew that this night was just the beginning of their journey together, and they had taken a beautiful step into a new phase of their relationship.

Lila and Jake had sex for the first time, but it was so much more than just a physical act. It was a beautiful expression of their love and trust for each other, and it had only strengthened their bond.

From that night on, Lila and Jake's relationship deepened even more, and they both knew that their first time would always hold a special place in their hearts. It was a night they would never forget, and it marked the beginning of a lifetime of love and intimacy.