A love that was meant to be

As the sun set over the horizon, two lovers stood on a cliff overlooking the ocean. The warm breeze lifted their hair as they gazed into each other's eyes, their hearts beating in unison.

'I have something I need to tell you,' the girl said, her voice shaking with nervousness.

The boy looked at her with curiosity, waiting for her to continue.

'I love you,' she whispered, tears forming in her eyes.

A smile spread across the boy's face as he took her hands in his.

'I love you too,' he said, his voice filled with sincerity.

For a moment, they stood there in silence, basking in the warmth of their love. It was a feeling they had both been denying for so long, afraid to admit their true feelings. But now, standing on the edge of the world, they couldn't hold it back any longer.

'I don't want to waste any more time,' the girl said, tears streaming down her cheeks.

'Neither do I,' the boy replied, pulling her into a tight embrace.

They stood there in each other's arms, the only sounds being the crashing waves below them. In that moment, they both knew they had found their forever.

But as fate would have it, their moment of happiness was cut short. The ground beneath them began to shake violently, the cliff crumbling beneath their feet. With one final cry of love, they fell into the churning waters below.

When the search and rescue team finally arrived, they found the two lovers' lifeless bodies washed up on the shore. It was a tragic end to a love that was meant to be. The entire town mourned the loss of the two young souls who had been so deeply in love.

But as the sun set over the horizon, two new stars appeared in the sky, shining brighter than any other. For in death, the lovers were finally united, never to be separated again.

Their love had transcended the physical world and had become something eternal, a love that would live on forever in the hearts of those who had known them. And as the years went by, the town would tell the story of the two lovers who had confessed their love for each other and then tragically met their end, but whose love remained a symbol of true and everlasting devotion.

A/N: Sorry for all the sad ones lately. I've been down and this is what happens when your emotions and mental health guide your writing. Lol I promise there will be better stories to come. Please follow me!