Fire escape

As Peter walked home from school, his heart was beating faster than usual. He couldn't stop thinking about Y/n, the girl who had caught his eye since the first day of school. He had always been too shy to talk to her, but today he had finally mustered up the courage to ask her to meet him at her fire escape after school.

He arrived at the fire escape and saw Y/n already sitting there, her hair blowing in the wind. She looked beautiful.

As he climbed up the ladder, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He took a deep breath and finally reached the top. Y/n turned to look at him and her eyes widened in surprise.

'Who are you?' she said, her voice filled with confusion.

Peter took a deep breath and unmasked himself, revealing his identity as Spiderman.

'I'm sorry for hiding this from you, but I had to make sure you were alone before I revealed this,' he said, feeling vulnerable.

Y/n was shocked at first, but then a smile spread across her face.

'Wow, I can't believe you're Spiderman,' she said, her eyes filled with admiration.

They talked for a while about school and their interests. Peter was surprised by how easy it was to talk to her. He had always been tongue-tied around her, but now he felt comfortable enough to share his thoughts and feelings with her.

Before he left, he couldn't resist leaning in and kissing her. It was a spur of the moment decision, but it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

Y/n was taken aback at first, but she quickly melted into the kiss. When they pulled away, she looked at Peter with a smile.

'Wow, I never would have imagined this,' she said, her cheeks turning pink.

From then on, they started secretly dating. They would meet on her fire escape whenever they could and go on adventures together. Peter loved showing Y/n the city from a different perspective, and Y/n loved experiencing new things with him.

They were the perfect couple, complementing each other in every way. Peter loved Y/n's adventurous side, always willing to try new things and explore. And Y/n loved Peter's goofy side, always making her laugh and bringing out the best in her.

They decided to keep their relationship a secret from their friends and family, not wanting to deal with the inevitable questions and disapproval. But when they were together, none of that mattered. They were just two teenagers in love, enjoying each other's company.

Their secret dates on the fire escape became their little haven, a place where they could be themselves without any judgments or expectations. And every time they met, they would end the night with a kiss, a silent promise to each other that no matter what, they would always be there for each other.

Peter and Y/n's love was like a hidden gem, a precious treasure that only they knew about. And that made it all the more special.