Steven Strange x reader

Y/n had been working at the hospital for a few months now, and she was starting to get used to the fast-paced environment. She had always known that she wanted to be a doctor, and now that she was finally living her dream, she couldn't imagine doing anything else.

One of her colleagues was Doctor Steven Strange, a highly skilled surgeon who had saved countless lives with his steady hands and quick thinking. Y/n couldn't help but admire him from afar, even though they worked together closely every day.

As time went on, Y/n found herself falling for Steven more and more. She loved his dedication to his work, his intelligence, and his kind heart. But she never had the courage to tell him how she felt, afraid of risking their professional relationship.

One night, as Y/n was finishing up her shift, she heard the sound of an ambulance pulling up outside. She rushed to the front doors to see what was going on, and her heart sank as she saw Steven being brought in on a stretcher, covered in blood.

Y/n quickly followed the paramedics as they rushed Steven into the emergency room. The next few hours were a blur as she helped with his surgery, fear and worry consuming her every thought. She couldn't imagine losing him.

As the surgery ended and Steven was brought to the recovery room, Y/n couldn't bring herself to leave his side. She sat by his bed, holding his hand and praying for his recovery. Tears streamed down her face as she poured her heart out to God, pleading for him to save Steven, the man she had come to love.

Steven eventually woke up to the sound of Y/n's voice, still quietly praying by his side. He looked at her with confusion and wonder, not understanding why she was so emotional. That's when he heard her say it – 'please don't take him away from me, God. I love him.'

Steven's heart skipped a beat as he realized the depth of Y/n's feelings for him. In that moment, he knew that he felt the same way. He squeezed her hand, and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes, relief and love shining in them.

They both knew that they couldn't keep their feelings hidden any longer. They both confessed their love for each other, grateful to have survived such a terrifying incident and grateful for the realization of their love.

From that day on, Y/n and Steven were inseparable. They continued to work together at the hospital, but now with a newfound understanding and love for each other. No longer were they just colleagues, but they were also partners in life. And as they walked home together that night, holding hands and exchanging sweet kisses, they knew that their love was stronger than anything else in the world.