For you

Obi-wan Kenobi and Y/n had been best friends since they were young padawans. They had trained together, fought side by side, and shared a deep bond that went beyond friendship.

But everything changed when Y/n turned to the dark side. Obi-wan was devastated and felt like he had lost a part of himself. He couldn't believe that his best friend, the person he trusted the most, had chosen the path of the sith.

As they stood facing each other, lightsabers ignited, Obi-wan couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow in his heart. He knew he had to stop Y/n, but a part of him didn't want to hurt her.

But then he heard her words. 'I did this for you, Obi-wan. I couldn't let the Supreme Leader take you away from me. I love you.'

Obi-wan was taken aback. He had never imagined that Y/n felt that way about him. He could see the conflict in her eyes as she fought against her own feelings and her loyalty to the dark side.

In that moment, Obi-wan made a decision. He would not fight Y/n, but he would not let her harm anyone either. So he disarmed her with the force, causing her lightsaber to fly out of her hand.

Y/n's eyes widened in shock as she fell to her knees. She expected Obi-wan to strike her down, to end her life as a traitor to the Jedi order. But instead, he approached her and knelt down in front of her.

'You don't have to do this, Y/n. You can turn back to the light. We can figure this out together,' Obi-wan said, his voice full of emotion.

Tears streamed down Y/n's face as she looked up at Obi-wan. She could see the truth in his eyes, and she knew that the dark side was not where she belonged.

Obi-wan leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. In that moment, Y/n felt a surge of light and warmth filling her soul as the darkness within her began to dissipate.

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh of relief as she felt herself returning to her true self. When she opened her eyes, they were no longer filled with hatred and anger, but with love and compassion.

Obi-wan helped Y/n to her feet and embraced her tightly. The Force was strong between them, and they knew that their bond was unbreakable.

From that day on, Y/n returned to the Jedi order, and she and Obi-wan continued to fight side by side, stronger than ever before. Their love had triumphed over the darkness, and they knew that nothing could ever tear them apart again.