The last first Kiss

Katie had always had a crush on Favian ever since she met him in their freshman year of high school. He was charming, funny and had a smile that could light up a room. She would often catch herself getting lost in his deep brown eyes and blushing whenever he spoke to her.

As they entered their senior year, Katie couldn't believe that she was still too shy to tell Favian how she felt about him. She felt like she was running out of time and she didn't want to regret not telling him. So, she mustered up all her courage and decided to ask him out on a date.

To her surprise, Favian said yes and they agreed to go on a picnic at the nearby park. Katie was ecstatic, but also nervous. She couldn't believe that she was going on a date with the guy she had been crushing on for years.

The day of the date arrived and Katie put on her best dress and spent hours doing her hair and makeup. When she arrived at the park, Favian was already there, setting up a picnic blanket and a basket of food. He looked handsome in his casual outfit and Katie couldn't help but feel a flutter in her stomach.

They spent the afternoon talking, laughing, and getting to know each other better. As the sun began to set, Katie felt her heart racing. She couldn't believe that she was about to experience her first kiss with Favian.

As if sensing her thoughts, Favian leaned in closer and gently placed his lips on hers. Katie's heart skipped a beat as she closed her eyes and savored the moment. It was even better than she had ever imagined.

They stayed there, wrapped up in each other's arms, as the stars began to appear in the sky. It was a perfect moment and Katie knew that she would never forget it.

From that day on, Favian and Katie were inseparable. They went on many more dates and shared countless kisses under the stars. Katie couldn't believe that she had waited so long to express her feelings, but she was glad she did because she had found her first love.

And as they shared more kisses and created more memories, Katie knew that Favian would always hold a special place in her heart. Their first kiss may have been nerve-wracking, but it was also the start of a beautiful love story.