Q&A- ANSWERS

How old are you?
I'm 24 but I'll be 25 this year!

What inspired you to make this book?
I've always really been into slashers and wanted to write a story that included a lot of them since there aren't very many.

Are you going to be doing scheduled updates or whenever you finish a chapter?
I usually try my best to do scheduled updates, aiming to update once a week on a specific day for different stories. If I miss an update then I usually post as soon as I finish the chapter.

Who are the characters (Y/N) will be with romantically or platonically?
I'm not entirely sure yet! A lot of people have been asking for certain relationships to be romantic but others platonic. I know that I plan on having Jason, Freddy, Chucky, and Bubba be platonic at the very least.

How long have you been a writer for?
I started writing roughly ten years ago on Wattpad on my main account but I wrote for fun before that when I was in middle school.

What inspired you to start writing?
My friend! We used to write fanfictions for each other of our favorite bands back in middle school during class. I found it to be super fun even if the stories were horrible. I still actually have most of them packed up somewhere I believe.

Who was your first slasher obsession?
Ghost Face. More specifically Stu. I don't care about any of the other movies Ghost Faces lol

When did the slashers realize they liked Nurse (reader)? Romantically or platonically
I think most of them started liking them pretty much right away. For others it took a lot longer but after seeing how kind and genuine they were they couldn't help but to crack.

If the slashers gave the reader nicknames, what would they be?
Danny- Doll
Hannibal- Dear
Bo- Babe
Jason- Teddy Bear
Brahms- Love
Vincent- My Muse
Norman- Pumpkin
Freddy- Bitch
Bubba- Flower or Sunshine
Thomas- Precious
Michael- Sugar
Chucky- Slut or Toots
Tom- My Jewel
Patrick- Darling
Stu- Hun or Beautiful
Billy- Baby
Lester- Buttercup or Cutiepie

What's your favorite slasher movie?
Definitely the first Scream. Though I also really enjoyed the Hannibal series despite them leaving it on a cliffhanger.

What slasher do you think is the hottest?
Honestly think a lot of them are hella attractive so I don't think I can pick just one. I'd have to say Stu Macher from the first scream, Hannibal Lecter from the Hannibal TV series, Michael Myers from Rob Zombies Halloween, Brahms Heelshire from The Boy and Vincent and Bo Sinclair from House of Wax. Those are all my faves.

Are you single? (JK)
This may be a joke question but I'll answer anyways: yes I am.

After this book would you make another book?
I have tons of other stories planned. I actually posted a list of all of the ones currently planned on my account under conversations so you can find it there if you want to know what stories are coming.

Who is your least favorite slasher?
I'm not entirely sure if I have a least favorite. I do know that I have no interest in Billy Lenz as I've never seen his movie or whatever and he just seems a bit too creepy for me. I've also admittedly never watched Bates Motel or Psycho so I don't really care much for Norman either despite including him in the story.

If you had ten toes and took away thirteen how many babies have you drowned?
I think my brain needs rebooted

How many love interests will there be in the sequel to Care? How many non love interests (friendships) will there be pertaining to slashers specifically?
I think that mostly depends on who people would want to be love interests but I planned on having a few people be love interests: Danny, Michael, Brahms, Thomas, Vincent, Bo, Billy and Stu. Others are a toss up. For the non love interests I was definitely going to have a few be either strictly friends or frenemies such as: Bubba, Chucky, and Freddy. Once again others are a toss up.

Are there going to be any spicy scenes? Not necessarily smut or NSFW but just scenes that are more flirty or suggestive than others?
I hope to include some. I personally really love scenes that get your heart pumping and nerves tingling in the good way. Intense flirty or tension filled scenes are the best. I don't think I'll be doing any full smut though despite being good at writing it.

Are there slashers that you believe will have more 'screen time' than others? If so, which slashers?
More than likely. Danny and Brahms probably got the most screen time out of everyone in Care and will likely still get a lot in the sequel due to them being pretty easy for me to write scenes for. I also think Billy and Stu might end up getting a good bit due to some secret plot ideas. I do hope to give everyone plenty of scenes though except for those who are only there for plot purposes like Freddy was.

Are there any slashers that you will be taking out or adding? Who are they?
Freddy will probably be removed at some point since he fulfilled his purposes unless I decide otherwise. There's quite a few being added in the sequel: Lester Sinclair, Billy Loomis, Stu Macher, Chucky, Tom Hanniger, and Patrick Bateman. I have been considering including a surprise slasher at some point depending on if they end up fitting into the plot but we'll just have to wait and see.

Does Hannibal feel anything towards the reader or just sees them as a ticket going back to his work all the while having some control? Or has he become more obsessed or have deeper feelings more so than he has for Will Graham?
In the beginning Hannibal definitely only thought to use them for his own gain. However, after spending time with them during their reading sessions he found himself starting to care about them a bit more. He's definitely on his way to having deeper feelings which is why he had Chris killed out of jealousy. Whether or not those feelings turn to obsession depends on the future.

How did you learn about the slashers?
I grew up with a pretty awesome mom and older brother who both enjoy horror movies. My mom used to own every single Stephen King book and I'd always find her reading one. I definitely think she's the reason I watched his movies like The Shining or IT. My brother on the other hand loved Alien, Predator, Jeepers Creepers and Saw so he's the reason I got into those ones. From there I kind of just started watching stuff on my own like Scream and Halloween.

Who is the easiest to write and who is the hardest?
I definitely think Danny is the easiest due to how I've portrayed him as flirty and laid back but also protective. Brahms would probably be second easiest. The hardest for me is Hannibal because of how smart and deceitful his character is. I tend to struggle to think of ways to portray those traits.

What is a certain scene you like to write the most?
I love dramatic scenes. Scenes where people are hurt, scared or angry. I definitely enjoyed writing the nightmares where the reader got hurt as it was unexpected and opened up new opportunities. I also quite liked writing the ending where everyone was being killed off.

Who would you marry kiss or kill?
Strictly from book ones slashers:
Marry Vincent, kiss Danny, kill Freddy
From book two:
Marry Stu, kiss Billy, kill Chucky

Would there be a poly option at the end of this story?
That entirely depends on how I end up doing the ending but there's a good chance there will be a poly option. I tend to have a poly option in all of my Various x Reader stories while also having monogamous options as well.

Do you have/will you have a posting schedule?
Right now the sequel Love is being updated every Sunday at no specific time. If I don't have a chapter ready then it'll either be published right away if I have more chapters ready for Sunday or it'll be saved for the upcoming Sunday if it's the only chapter done. On my other account for anime fics I update on Friday.

Do you have any writing tips?
Keep writing even if you don't like what you're writing. You've read it a hundred times so it's going to be boring to you but others will love it. Take your time, word vomit everything you want to say, and only edit at the end so you don't mess up your writing flow. Also don't do huge blocks of text. New paragraphs for scene changes and separate dialogue.

Have you considered writing on AO3?
I've heard of the site but I know nothing about it so not really. Wattpad is the only platform I write on and it will likely stay that way unless someone convinces me otherwise.