Chapter 9. Begging

Hearing Bakugou leave sent a cloud of sadness over me. Part of me wanted him to stay here with me. Another part wanted to please him until he marked me as his.

Another smaller part was a little relieved that he was gone because I just couldn't take the way my body reacted to him. It was killing me. The slick running down my thighs was embarassing as it was without my face turning red and heat seeping into every pore.

Sighing, I did as he suggested and grabbed a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt from his closet and took a nice cold shower. Shivering from the cold water, thoughts of Bakugou plagued my mind enough to keep me hard. I could picture his intense eyes, his supple lips, and teeth I wanted him to sink into my neck.

Stop it.

Giving up I left the bitterly cold shower and put on Bakugou's clothes.This was possibly the worst Heat of my entire life. I dabbed at beads of sweat on my forehead with a fresh clean towel.

Inhaling deeply to calm myself, I could smell him on the clean fabric of the clothes. It did very little to ease the intense need for him broiling in my belly.

I need him. I need him to touch me. I need my alpha.

Stop it! He's not my alpha. He's not mine. He's my boss. That's it. Only it.

To distract myself from those foolish thoughts, I brushed my teeth and wandered the apartment. Grabbing two cups, I put cold water in one and ice chips in the other before heading back upstairs to his bedroom.

What's worse is Bakugou's scent was everywhere. Surrounded by his masculine Alpha, spicy, cinnamon scent had my body oozing with mating pheramones.

I need him. My groin began to ache.

I lay back on the cool sheets in the center of the grand bed. I had made a nest of sorts out of the blankets and pillows pushing them into a circle around the border of the mattress. Being surrounded by Bakugou's scent was strangely comforting to me, but it was also the root of the problem in my borrowed shorts.

"Too hot." I panted reaching for the side table where I had the cup of ice chips. I put two on my tongue and swirled the ice around my mouth. It cooled me for just a second before they melted.

Nothing's working.

I whimpered into the pillow as a sharp pain began to rumble in my lower abdomen. I needed release.

I need my meds. I winced. This was becoming too much for me.

Bakugou, help me.

***

As promised I went shopping and bought Midoriya some clothes to wear along with a heating pad, some new ice packs, and *gulp* condoms.

I knew what it felt like going through a Heat and I knew that he'd need relief. I wasn't sure how Heat was for Beta's or Delta's, but I knew for Alpha's going into Heat and even a Rut could be extremely unforgiving.

The animal in you completely took over. You had no control over your body. Every thought, movement, and, reaction was only to get relief. Only to satisfy the carnal side of you. The instinctual animal inside of each of us.

Should I buy him a toy?

Would that help? Is that too weird?

I am his boss.

Deciding the condoms were embarrassing enough, I headed home. The moment I opened the door I smelled him.

Pausing with only one foot in the door, I felt a sharp pang in my chest and abdomen as his scent hit me.
SA
Holy shit! I gasped.