Ch1

"That fuckin Jeon how dare they steal our Goods." Yelled Jimin In frustration but stopped when Man signalled him to keep quiet.

Jimin frowned and turned to his best friend who was smiling silently looking into his I-Pad.

"Ya Kim Taehyung do you even -"

"Ssshhhhh stop being nosiy park"

" Taehyung how are you so relaxed ?" Jimin asked as he stared at his best friend suspiciously.

Taehyung laughed and said ," oh Jiminieee we will be getting heart of  Jeon's in our palm ."

" What ?"

Taehyung threw his Ipad at him and Jimin skillfully catched it.

Glancing at screen in wide amusement.

" Who is this ??"

" Jeon's little bitch. " Taehyung replied.

" Woah never knew Jeon had kink for soft cute twink guys. But for sure his taste ain't bad. "

" Park ,snap out of it and get me the man  oh sorry I mean little bitch"

********

On other side it was 8 in morning when

"Ahhhhahaha " A scream was hear followed by man running after other

" Namu wait wait let me explain at least !!!" 

"Explain what seokie?? You threw water on me you bad boy" 

"Seokiee did that because you weren't waking up "  Hoseok cried as he ran down stairs 

"I won't spare you this time " Namjoon said yelling as he ran after hoseok in his drenched form

"Ahh save me hyungie " Hoseok cried and jumped on Jungkook who had just came from his night hunt.

Namjoon stopped dead in his track as he caught sight of Jungkook . He took step back and prayed that elder won't yell at them . Often he was in bad mood but surprisingly today he smiled and ruffled his baby brother's hair as he sat on sofa with Hoseok clinging to him .

"Seokiieee baby what did you do ?" He asked his younger brother who pouted and hit him with soft punches," I didn't do anything Kookie,  I just threw water at Namu to wake him up and he ran after me." 

" Is that so??" He asked his voice gentle and sweet but his gaze which landed on Namjoon was very dark and oppressive and it made Namjoon shudder back . 

"Shall we punish him than ??" His lips forming evil smirk and Namjoon trembled like leaf but his attention shifted when he hear doors of Mansion open and sighted in relief when he saw his hyung coming and immediately ran to him hugging his waist 

"Jinnie" Namjoon mumbled softly as he clung to his Hyung who hug him back .

When Hoseok hear voice ofJin he jumped out from Jungkook's lap and ran to hug him.

"Jinnie Hyung , we miss you a lot . Will you play with us? " Hoseok asked hugging him as well and Jin chukled as he wrapped his hands around Hoseok as well patting his head," Sure munchkins , why don't you ask your brother to join as well??"

Jungkook glared at Jin .

Namjoon mumbled Under his breathe ," Hyungie is scary Don't wanna play with him" 

But Jungkook heard it and his jaw clenched in tight grip . But he controlled his anger and said ," Come here Namjoon "

Namjoon didn't want to go but he didn't had any option.