Ch7

Hi

*******

Jungkook patted Hoseok's hair who was sleeping clinging to him , they were sitting in one of restaurant owned by Kim's . Well Jungkook didn't want to be here at all but was forced by Mr Kim to come . 

Across him sat Taehyung who was glaring at him , dog.

"Seokie bby " Jungkook called patting Hoseok's cheeks lightly making younger groan as he mumbled incoherently .

" Hoseok get up bub food is here " Jungkook said but Hoseok didn't listen and kept sleeping .

" Hoseok wake up right now don't make me angry " Jungkook said in stern voice making Hoseok sit up straight as he yawned and hit Jungkook's arm lightly.

" Kookie let Seokie sleep na ...s-eok (yawn) ....ie ..( yawn)...tired...(Yawn) " Hoseok mumbled sleepily as he rested his head against his shoulder and was about to go back to his nap when Jungkook said," Have food than sleep "

" No "  Hoseok whined rubbing his eyes cutely. He was really sleepy

" If you fall asleep than this meanie uncle will eat away all your food and take away all seokie toy do you want that bby ??" Jungkook said and Jimin swear he saw Taehyung jaw twitch.

Mr Kim conceal his snort when he saw Taehyung face turn ugly.

" Jeon you rascal ugly rat-" Taehyung sweared and would have continued if not for finger that was smacked on his lips sushing him.

Taehyung glared at Hoseok and eyed his finger that was on his lips with dangerous glint but our Seokie was busy talking

" Meanie TaeTae don't be mean to my Kookie or else Seokie will get your ass spank by his appa-"

Mr Kim and Jimin burst out laughing and even Jungkook couldn't hold back his snort. While Taehyung Look liked he was ready to blow someone's head

Taehyung removed Hoseok's finger from him rudely and yelled ," Shut your damn mouth you foolish-"

" Foolish foolish Tae Tae foolish " Hoseok sang making Taehyung angry as he slammed his hand on table and before he could yell at him Mr Kim asked him to sit down.

" Taehyung he is just kid -"

" Kid ? Seriously? From when were kid so disrespectful?"

" Taehyung " Mr Kim said in tone that meant shut your damn mouth.

Soon their food was served and Hoseok ate merrily being fed by Jungkook. One of things he loved a lot as well as missed a lot was being fed by his kookie. His kookie was always busy and rarely had time to feed him or play with him .

" Bub what happen ? " Jungkook asked as he noticed sad pout on Hoseok's lips.

Hoseok didn't reply instead hug Jungkook," Seokie missed getting feed by you .....only Nammu feeds Seokie with so much love ."

Taehyung was quite amused to see look of  hurt pass Jungkook eyes which vanished in second.

" Baby now you are big boy , and big boy eats food on their own "Jungkook said while Taehyung wanted to laugh at hypocrisy of Man.

What big boy huh? He is making Him sit on his lap and making him eat his food ? Yeah some big boy shit for sure

" Taehyung stop " Jimin said as he kicked Taehyung's leg

" What ??"

" You are murdering the chicken"

"It's already dead "