Ch10

Hi !!
*************

Taehyung was so annoyed , that he wanted nothing but to drag away Hoseok and push him in his car and go home but apparently he couldn't do it , why because his father would kill him. 

"Taehyung till when we are gonna sit here and watch them play??" Jimin asked slumping on chair , his back was hurting like bitch sitting in uncomfortable position for straight 3 hours now .

"Why are you complaining me huh?? You and Appa were the one to let so called little pince of your's to play ...and yeah what did you called me and insolent insensitive bitch ..now who is being bitch ?"Taehyung taunted pompously.

Jimin glared at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored the glare and his eyes shifted to Jungkook and his cousin...what was his name again?? Sabudin? Sabudani ?? Sodin ?
Whatever the fuck it was looking like giant men was forcing himself to stay more like that Jungkook bastard pinching him now and than to stay awake.

His eyes than shifted to Min Yoongi, the catman that was supposed to come with us sleeping on floor soundly.....🧐 How will this man even protect somelike Hoseok ?

Taehyung was snapped out of his thought when he hear someone say more like scold and he looked to see Jungkook's right hand man ....ah Seokjin scold three man childs as he said it was enough play and they need to go home.

As expected they started crying.
He groaned and stood up .

Walking towards his crying bride he sqauted ," Stop crying and let's go home..you had played enough already. It's been already 2 in morning. You want to go college right ??"

"But but Seokie wants to play ....Yeonie will go home tomorrow....Seokie will not see him for longgggg time ...Seokie miss playing with Yeonie..."

Taehyung eyes shifted to small feline who smiled sweetly at him even before he could speak something  giant rush to their side followed by Jungcock bitch .

"Yeonie it's time to sleep , we have to leave early tomorrow and look Seokie have to leave as well and Seokie bby we promise you we will return soon so you all can play together and beside look Nammu is tired as well "

Soo-bin said as he gently patted Hoseok's hair as later pouted and hug him.

"But Bunny Boo-"

" Seokie can we pay tomorrow ---yawnnn---I am----sleepy----"

Seeing Namjoon yawn ....Yeonjun started yawning as well....more laudly...

"Me too tired..." Yeonie said and turned to Jungkook," Carry "

Taehyung immediately put his hand on Hoseok's mouth before he start throwing tantrums and crying and was actually amaze when Jungkook didn't bitch about it.

Jin carried his brother in arms while Jungkook piggybank Yeonjun who squealed in happiness.

" Get up " Taehyung said but choked in air when Hoseok snaked his hand around his neck muffling angrily more like in jealous tone ," ya carry Seokie ....how can you ask Seokie to get up ...you meanie uncle "

Taehyung choked and tapped Hoseok hand to loosen hia grip.

Who didn't mumbling angrily.

"Ya yaa get on get on my back " Taehyung mumbled groaning painfully.

What Taehyung wasn't expecting was that to boy swinging on his back like he was mounting horse and thwapp thwapp

Taehyung face smashed into ground followed by A strong cry and bursting of laughter.