Ch-8

Hi

*******

"Seokieeeeee!!!"  Someone called out Hoseok's name happily and
Hoseok's eyes widen as he ran to the person hugging him tightly as he cried and kissed his cheeks

"Nammmuuuuuuuuuuuu" Hoseok screamed in happiness seeing his bestie . Both best friend hugged each other like they haven't meet each other since centuries .

Hoseok clasped his hand in Namjoon's as he pulled him with him

"Chimmy, Grandpa and uncle meanie  this is my Friend Nammu he is one who those baboon uncle left behind " Hoseok introduced pouting

Taehyung watched as Namjoon greeted then cutely and from corner of his eyes he noticed Jungkook clenching his jaw .

" What are you doing here ??" Jungkook asked in cold tone making Namjoon cower behind Hoseok .

"I -I -" poor boy stammered

" Hyung don't bully Nammu "Hoseok scolded his brother .

"Namjoon "Jungkook said in stern voice .

" Actually I - "

Even before he could answer they were interrupted by high screech scream before Taehyung noticed a person running towards them at lightning speed like Pikachu and jumping on Jungkook

"Kookieeeee hyungggggg" person squealed happily as he kissed his cheeks .

Followed by him came a boy who was carrying lots of shopping bags and had one Foxie plushie in his hand. Taehyung watched as Hoseok pulled man  into hug and  squealed happily," Bunnnyyyyyy Booooo Seokieee missed you a lottttttttttt. Seokie is sad ...why didn't you came to meet seokieee huh???"

Hoseok complained hitting man with small punches who only laughed and kept everything on floor before hugging Hoseok and kissing his forehead, "Sorry sunshine was busy with work"

"What's with name huh ?? So cliche ewwww....that's best he could call nd TF sunshine ?? That to To to to this piece of damn mess ..call him nightmare " Taehyung mumble scowling and Jimin who heard this gave him look of disbelief.

" Nightmare isn't best as well just so uk "

"Shut up jimin "

Jimin rolled his eyes sassily.

"Get down you brat I can't breathe" Jungkook said but person bobbed his head negatively and kept hugging him like koala

"Aniiii yaaa hyungie Yeonie won't, missed Kookie hyungie"

"You bratty baby leave your kookie hyung or else I will throw away all this plushie of yours " Taehyung hear so called Bunny boo said and in instant boy get off from Jungkook and punched Bunny boo hard ...not so hard uk but Bunny boo acted like it hurt.

" Meanie Binnie " he said and then his eyes went on his Foxie which was lying on floor and fast forward let's say Bunny boo got beaten a lot.

" How could you do that to Mr Foxie , you DUMBO,just you wait till we get home I will make you wash my all plushies."

"Baby don't "

"Humff" boy pouted angrily.

"Junnie don't be mad at Bunny , he did that because he wanted to hug Seokieee..you didn't even hug Seokie " Hoseok mumble pouting with big big sad pout .

"I am not talking to Seokie , Seokie bad ....took away Mr Rambo with you..."

" Seokie ain't bad Seokie good Junnie bad bad...it was Namu's ..you took it away ....was not your's.  "