Ch 3

Hi !!

When Taehyung woke up he found little squirrel lying on him . His thumb in his mouth . For a moment Taehyung was lost in how beautiful and adorable he really looked. His cheeks puffed out , his plump lips sucking his thumb looks so juicy his bed fluffy hair which were sticking out in all direction were making him much more cutie than he already was.

"Wake up Wake up " Taehyung said shaking Hoseok who mumbled something and nuzzle more in his neck . Taehyung sighted and pushed him away making him roll on bed .

Taehyung woke up and went to do his morning routine.

He yelled when he noticed drooling mark on his shirt and he threw away his shirt in disgust as he immediately jumped inside his tub to bathe.

*****

When Hoseok woke up he pouted when he found no one there. Stretching he went inside bathroom to brush his teeth but stopped when he realized he didn't had his own toothbrush.

He searched in cupboard and was glad when he found packet of toothbrushes , He brushed his teeth nicely for 4 mins before gargling.

"Perfect" Hoseok mumbled looking at his teeth which were shinning white.

He stripped his clothes and went to shower.

**********
Taehyung was having breakfast in peace when he heard loud voice of Cyclone who came into dining hall. And Taehyung toast fell from his mouth when he saw Hoseok dressed in his expensive Gucci Clothes. His shirt and pants were too big for him and was engulfing his small frame.

"WHAT THE FUCK !! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING??" Taehyung yelled in furious tone, he love his clothes more than anything.

"Why are you screaming?? I am wearing clothes what else??"

"They they are my clothes "

"I know Mr I pulled it out from your wardrobe your choice in clothes really sucks it took me about 20 minutes to find a good dress for me " Hoseok said and Taehyung ran to his room.

Hoseok shrugged and kept having his breakfast he was greeted by Jimin who laughed seeing him wearing Taehyung clothes," You look cute " Jimin said ruffling his hair.

"Really Chimmy hyung?? You like it -"

He was cut off by loud scream of Taehyung ." JEON HOSEOK YOU BRAT !!!!"

Jimin ran to Taehyung room and gasped when he found his gucci clothes lying here and there on floor.

"Taehyung Taehyung it's okay " Jimin tried comforting his friend but knew it wasn't gonna work . Taehyung love Gucci more than anything in world.

" I won't spare those JEONS AHHAHAAAAAA " He screamed like mad person and Jimin could only look .

************

Jeon Jungkook was sitting infront of Kim Taehyung both mafia heir were in deadly eye lock with each other. No one said anything Beside them Jimin and Yoongi were standing who were growing tired from standing there for 15 minutes.

Jimin cleared his throat and smacked Taehyung arm .

Taehyung glared at him and said ," So Jeon Jungkook did you bring what I ask for ??"

Jungkook signaled his man who handed them the stolen goods. Jimin started checking it.

"It' s perfect Taehyung" Jimin said and Taehyung nodded

"Here " Jungkook said and forwarded a contract to Taehyung who frowned ," What's this Jeon ??"

"Albeit that you won't hurt my brother in any way and will return him back once this deal ends." Jungkook said and Taehyung laughed ," I ain't signing this, there is there in for me "