Ch 12

Hi

********
Namseok were sleeping cuddling eachother tightly.
Mr Jeon was watching over the Babies petting their hair lovingly continuously cause as soon as he stopped they would start whimpering in sleep.

Taekook and others were busy in performing Mr Ken and Ivy late rituals.

"Yoongi you are off for two days" Jungkook mumbled to Yoongi who was sniffling

"I -I - "

" It wasn't your fault Yoongi  and I am sorry for the way I behaved with you earlier. You did-"

" He was at fault Jungkook so stop buttering up the man and he ain't gonna be working for Hoseok anymore not when he gonna allow him to roam around world doing things he shouldn't do "
Taehyung said Coldly glaring at male.

" Kim don't meddle in my business or I  won't -"

" Or you will do what ? Let your useless men do shit and stuff ??Those fuckers better -"

" Watch your damn language and who the fuck are you to call my man useless when you are the biggest useless things in world "

Taehyung snorted ," oh Jeon your dick is most useless things in world sorry but I don't deserve what you-"

"You " Jungkook snarled as he grabbed Taehyung's collar in anger ready to punch him when they hear someone yell

" You damn motherfucker's can you both be little bit humane for once and not fight after you have just burried someone six feet down the ground . Someone that meant something to Hoseok ."
Jimin yelled ," And Taehyung it wasn't Yoongi's fault so stop blaming him. It could have happen with us as well so shut your bitch mouth "

Taehyung stiffen up and would have said something but Jimin didn't even wait for him to speak as he grabbed Yoongi's hand and dragged away crying man.

*******

 "Dad you go to sleep I will look over them " Jungkook said as he saw how tired his dad actually was .  

Mr Jeon didn't argue and nodded whole night he had stay awake petting their heads , sometimes singing lullaby , sometimes sushing them when they cried ...all over it was exhausting to look after two . 

"Jungkook keep petting their head and don't stop for bit , also make sure they don't bite their finger they tend to bite it lot when in distress." 

"hmm"

Jungkook gently took place of Mr Jeon and patted their head lovingly , Namjoon turned around and shifted closer to him . 

Making Hoseok whimper in sleep. Jungkook panic when he saw tears rolling down his brother's eyes . He moved forward to shift Namjoon to Hoseok but Namjoon has started whimpering as well. 

"Fuck " Jungkook cursed as Hoseok started crying. Because of his loud crying Namjoon woke up and cried as well. 

"it's okay don't cry " He said trying to make two stop crying but they started crying harder hugging each other. 

"I SAID STOP CRYING DON'T YOU FUCKIN UNDERSTAND IT " He roared in anger making both flinch and like hell broke loose they start crying at top of their voice.

"KOOKIE HATE SEOKIE....KOOKIE...HATES..SEOKIE" 

"aish " Jungkook said frustratedly and tried patting Hoseok's head but Hoseok pushed his hand away and pulled away from hug making Namjoon cried harder . Hoseok yelled something at Jungkook angrily and opened door to run away but his face knocked on Taehyung's chest who came to the room hearing the cried.

"TaeTaeeeee" Hoseok cried hugging Taehyung tightly who patted his back and carried Younger in his arms .

"Hoseok come back here " Jungkook said in angry voice making Namjoon get away from his hold.